RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Home kit'23
Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:13 pm  
https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/10/ ... -released/

In the blurb it says they won't be printing names and numbers until the squad is finalised, maybe another signing to come ?
https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/10/ ... -released/

In the blurb it says they won't be printing names and numbers until the squad is finalised, maybe another signing to come ?
Last edited by apollosghost on Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:14 pm  
dear god
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:16 pm  
I like it. I always think with the kits ‘will the younger generation like it?’ And I think they will. I don’t normally buy them anyway but I think it’ll be a popular one. It’s a decent mix of traditional and modern.
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:30 pm  
Looks like a kid has grabbed last seasons kit and had a quick scribble with a red felt tip, it’s not horrible but way too close to last years imo. Hope the away isn’t just a blue version.
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:41 pm  
it looks like the image hasnt quite finished downloading
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:00 pm  
Got told this morning that this is why Faf De Klerk wouldn't sign for Wigan, It's worse than the Viking shirt from 1997
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:10 pm  
CobraCraig wrote:
Looks like a kid has grabbed last seasons kit and had a quick scribble with a red felt tip, it’s not horrible but way too close to last years imo. Hope the away isn’t just a blue version.

Just seen the close up photos and this description is bang on.
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:20 pm  
I don't mind it. To be honest, the club is on such an upward trajectory at the moment it's hard to criticize anything they are doing. The change in the club in the space of a year is superb. The feelgood factor is very much back after a long absence. Gotta keep building on it and don't let standards slip.
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:32 pm  
At least you can tell it's a Wigan kit, unlike 2021. Not for me though.

Do kind of like the warm up shirt, reminds me of Spiderman in a way, can see that selling well with kids.
Re: Home kit'23 : Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:41 pm  
Good shirt but too much like 2022 for me to buy.

Hope the away is something different.

Like the marketing around our current players being Wigan fans growing up.
Next