FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Superleague Marketing?
Superleague Marketing? : Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:06 pm  
Received an email pushing the Wigan game from The Superleague Database earlier.
I can't remember the last time I got a broncos related marketing email (if ever) from SL or the RFL...this has the scent of IMG pushing for cross network marketing and I'm hopeful that if the RFL have a base of southerners that bought tickets to internationals in London that the folk have been targeted.
Joined up marketing - London Broncos - Rugby League......strange bedfellows indeed, but great to see!
Re: Superleague Marketing? : Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:47 pm  
And now not 1, but 2 emails hit different e-addresses that haven't seen a Broncos email since.......well, god knows when...pushing an EVENT based around St Patrick's Say in association with London Irish RU.
Excellent effort.....but again it beggars the question why now?
Re: Superleague Marketing? : Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:43 pm  
orangeman wrote:
And now not 1, but 2 emails hit different e-addresses that haven't seen a Broncos email since.......well, god knows when...pushing an EVENT based around St Patrick's Say in association with London Irish RU.
Excellent effort.....but again it beggars the question why now?

The IMG rankings are working. Funny that it takes a points scoring exercise to get Hughes to wise up.