FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Amone & Mulhern in contention for KR game
Amone & Mulhern in contention for KR game : Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:22 pm  
It would be massive for us to get our two outstanding props back in the side. Without them, I struggle to see a path to winning unless KR stink the place out.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/leigh-leopards-injury-boost-as-tom-amone-set-to-return-for-challenge-cup-tie-with-hull-kr
It would be massive for us to get our two outstanding props back in the side. Without them, I struggle to see a path to winning unless KR stink the place out.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/leigh-leopards-injury-boost-as-tom-amone-set-to-return-for-challenge-cup-tie-with-hull-kr
Re: Amone & Mulhern in contention for KR game : Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:47 pm  
Agree, we need them fit if we're to stand any chance, but I wouldn't be risking them if there's any uncertainty.
Re: Amone & Mulhern in contention for KR game : Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:40 pm  
If Mulhern is still 50-50, I doubt he will be playing. Without our starting front row and Asiata, I can't see our replacement forwards bossing it. But you never know, holding the trophy can spur a team on. Good luck to them all.
Re: Amone & Mulhern in contention for KR game : Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:43 pm  
Would be a massive boost, but no risks, we need them to be a 100% for them to have any influence on Saturday.
Re: Amone & Mulhern in contention for KR game : Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:10 pm  
The clouds are clearing Leythers !
And we know Lammy will only play players if they are fit. I hope it’s this weekend but if not I trust it was the right decision.
Players back and Dwyer signed. We have some blue skies and sunshine not far ahead.
COYL !