FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Game of Thrones
Re: Game of Thrones : Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:53 am  
I'm guessing that John Snow's father is really a Targaryen hence the show will probably end with him & Daenerys uniting the Kingdoms & overcoming the white walkers.
Re: Game of Thrones : Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:17 am  
R + L = J - confirmed

Aegon Targarion will make an appearance next season under the protection of Jon Connington and will make up the three headed dragon with Danerys and Jon Snow (Targ).

Either they use ride the dragons to fight the white walkers or Bran will warg into them to fight them.
Re: Game of Thrones : Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:24 pm  
I know its a running joke amongst the cast that your not an established charater unless there is a thoery online about you being a Targaryen but Varys IS a Targaryen.

I saw something in a previous episode that felt and looked like a reveal that nobody esle seems to have seen and everything we know and have come to see from Varys just fits.
Re: Game of Thrones : Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm  
The pacing of this season was much better. it wasn't as slow as previous seasons. It was a great antidote to the somewhat downbeat previous season, there were so many satisfying moments. The ninth episode was probably one of the best episodes of tele I think I've seen.
Re: Game of Thrones : Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:42 am  
What are we thinking of this season so far then, 2 episodes in (with the 3rd tonight - unless you stay up to watch it at 2am)?
Re: Game of Thrones : Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:01 am  
No spoilers though please, if you are an episode ahead!! :)
Re: Game of Thrones : Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:59 pm  
Seems like a return to form this season - very much enjoying it so far; and it was a nice touch to reveal early on that the infuriatingly earnest Sam Tarly is, for all intents and purposes, George RR Martin.

I expect it will be fairly apocalyptic given that the whole season is heading to an epic battle for control of the Seven Kingdoms - of which I thoroughly approve!
Re: Game of Thrones : Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:58 am  
And after this weeks episode, it's definitely building! Those are some badass dragons!!
Re: Game of Thrones : Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 am  
Mike Oxlong wrote:
And after this weeks episode, it's definitely building! Those are some badass dragons!!

There was a collective geekgasm all over the UK as the dragons took to the battlefield - myself included; that was a brilliantly produced bit of telly.
Re: Game of Thrones : Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:31 am  
I'm happy with the last episode. It's all going in the right direction - this season might end up as the best of the series.
PreviousNext