FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Pre season.
Re: Pre season. : Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:09 pm  
I can't fault Danny there, we might aspire to be top 4 but anyone outside the FC fraternity who chose to study our last three campaigns would put us bottom 4 because that is the reality of where we were form wise and no doubt as an outsider coming in, where our coach has pointed out we have been. Who knows how he will do, but for now from what I'm hearing Smith has the respect of the players which is already a distinct improvement..
Re: Pre season. : Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:03 pm  
The Dentist Wilf wrote:
I can't fault Danny there, we might aspire to be top 4 but anyone outside the FC fraternity who chose to study our last three campaigns would put us bottom 4 because that is the reality of where we were form wise and no doubt as an outsider coming in, where our coach has pointed out we have been. Who knows how he will do, but for now from what I'm hearing Smith has the respect of the players which is already a distinct improvement..

The fact we’ve been crap the last 3 years may have a bearing on our “A” stream rating come the end of the season and franchise. I sincerely hope not.
Re: Pre season. : Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:14 pm  
HFCHU8 wrote:
It doesn’t however sit well with me having a senior player come out and openly admitting that he thinks we’re a bottom four side.

To move forward you have to face the truth and the disconnect between the bullish rhetoric and harsh, unpalatable reality. Like Brexit you might say.
Re: Pre season. : Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:11 am  
We’re a shoite bottom 4 team - fact.
Also AP hired and kept on Shoite coaches in
LR and BH

With TS we are currently at the hope stage
Re: Pre season. : Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:47 pm  
Apparently Danny Houghton thinks that with you finishing in the bottom 4 that makes you a bottom 4 team.!
Re: Pre season. : Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:07 pm  
His Bobness wrote:
Apparently Danny Houghton thinks that with you finishing in the bottom 4 that makes you a bottom 4 team.!

Welcome back after your sabbatical. We’re you on a pilgrimage to The Holy Grail? A first major trophy in God knows how long :CRAZY:
Re: Pre season. : Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:35 pm  
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
We’re a shoite bottom 4 team - fact.
Also AP hired and kept on Shoite coaches in
LR and BH

With TS we are currently at the hope stage

It's the hope that kills you though
Re: Pre season. : Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:16 am  
Dwyer showing off his new apartment on Hull marina on instagram. Seems a big move considering he's only signed for a year.......
Re: Pre season. : Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:09 am  
RockNRolla wrote:
Dwyer showing off his new apartment on Hull marina on instagram. Seems a big move considering he's only signed for a year.......

Probably rented, 6 months rent upfront seems the norm these days, then can give notice if he moves on
Re: Pre season. : Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:08 pm  
PreviousNext