FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

  
 Current LIVE TV Match : Castleford Tigers 18 - 10 Hull FC LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Half Time
 Current LIVE TV Match : Huddersfield Giants 0 - 14 Leigh Leopards LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Ipape Try, Moylan Goal
 Current LIVE TV Match : St.Helens 12 - 6 Leeds Rhinos LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Half Time
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping List 2023
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:15 pm  
Lane sill has 2 more years left so unless someone comes in for him , It will be difficult to move him on .
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:41 pm  
I was surprised yesterday to read a piece by Dan Tomlinson saying the the club had knocked back Wakefield with regards them wanting to take Shaul back on loan.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:02 pm  
Chris71 wrote:
I was surprised yesterday to read a piece by Dan Tomlinson saying the the club had knocked back Wakefield with regards them wanting to take Shaul back on loan.


I think it's more to do with the fact Wakey pulled out of any potential deal last season due to Poaching getting sacked .
Left shaul and the club in limbo a bit .
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:24 pm  
B0NES wrote:
Chris71 wrote:
I was surprised yesterday to read a piece by Dan Tomlinson saying the the club had knocked back Wakefield with regards them wanting to take Shaul back on loan.


I think it's more to do with the fact Wakey pulled out of any potential deal last season due to Poaching getting sacked .
Left shaul and the club in limbo a bit .


I get that Wakey pulled out seemingly last minute after it was all agreed but would have thought the club would've taken the opportunity to move out a player that has no future at the club, rather than continue to pay to have him sit in the stand. Its not like we will get many takers for the players we want/need to move on.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:28 pm  
Chris71 wrote:
I get that Wakey pulled out seemingly last minute after it was all agreed but would have thought the club would've taken the opportunity to move out a player that has no future at the club, rather than continue to pay to have him sit in the stand. Its not like we will get many takers for the players we want/need to move on.


I agree Chris hardly makes any commercial sense
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:43 pm  
bonaire wrote:
I agree Chris hardly makes any commercial sense

Why strengthen one of our rivals though , on the last 2 games looks like we’ll be up against wakey this season so why let players go to them .
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:43 pm  
Can't see it being us, but wouldn't say no to Kruise Leeming.

Can see him back at Hudds with them getting Peats on a short term deal
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:45 pm  
Houghton to coaching staff and Leeming in ?
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:48 pm  
Rumours he's off to the NRL.....
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:32 pm  
He is a good SL player, not sure he is good enough for the NRL.

I'd take him, release Lovodua and Shaul, bring in a overseas backrower.
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC