RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Squad numbers - full list in first post
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:46 am  
Eastern Wildcat wrote:
I was speaking with John Minards yesterday morning in the corporate area, and he said he is arriving at some point today

What in the corporate area?
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am  
chissitt wrote:
Eastern Wildcat wrote:
I was speaking with John Minards yesterday morning in the corporate area, and he said he is arriving at some point today

What in the corporate area?

That's right squire, we were in the Howard Suite.

He also mentioned the frustrations they'd had in the past couple of weeks, regarding some of the concrete not setting properly, due to the lengthy cold spell.
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:56 am  
I imagine EW is on about Proctor because I can’t see JM being the sort of person going around telling people he himself is arriving.
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:58 am  
Willzay wrote:
Willzay wrote:
I imagine EW is on about Proctor because I can’t see JM being the sort of person going around telling people he himself is arriving.

Yes, John said Proctor was due to arrive on the 27th.

He'd dubbed it Proctor Eve day.
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:09 am  
Willzay wrote:
Willzay wrote:

Really, I imagine it's more to do with wildcat blagging a ticket to rub shoulders with the hoy poloy and letting us know he's in with the in crowd.
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:23 am  
chissitt wrote:
chissitt wrote:
Really, I imagine it's more to do with wildcat blagging a ticket to rub shoulders with the hoy poloy and letting us know he's in with the in crowd.

Well, tbh, if you've got it, flaunt it.... :roll: :lol:
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:13 pm  
chissitt wrote:
chissitt wrote:

Whatever you wish to believe my old mate.

We decided, as a family to do something different, as our son, who moved abroad in the summer, and this was the first game he had attended since
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:28 pm  
Eastern Wildcat wrote:
Eastern Wildcat wrote:
Whatever you wish to believe my old mate.

We decided, as a family to do something different, as our son, who moved abroad in the summer, and this was the first game he had attended since

You must have some pulling power to get that many tickets :lol:
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:43 pm  
chissitt wrote:
chissitt wrote:
You must have some pulling power to get that many tickets :lol:

Getting off subject. Let's leave this to squad numbers and squad number discussion.
Re: Squad numbers - full list in first post : Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:47 pm  
PopTart wrote:
PopTart wrote:
Getting off subject. Let's leave this to squad numbers and squad number discussion.

Great idea.

I merely came on here yesterday, answering a valid question, and yet again the same people pulling individual s apart and derailing threads
PreviousNext