FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Academy
Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:25 pm  
The lads play there last of season tonight and bradford facebook page is streaming it live
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:38 pm  
Luppylad wrote:
The lads play there last of season tonight and bradford facebook page is streaming it live

Not being streamed:

'Technical difficulties have meant that tonight’s game is unable to be live streamed, apologies everyone!'
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:07 pm  
Stream back on
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:18 pm  
6-22 to trinity half time
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:55 pm  
Academy seemed to have it won at 12-28 but they’re playing dumb rugby and Bulls getting allowed back into it. 16-28
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:10 pm  
Can’t figure out if it’s 11 v 12 or 10 v 12 players.

So many yellows and red cards hard to keep up last 5 mins
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:14 pm  
Refs a joke. Bulls had about 10 pens in a row since a trin lad gobbed at him
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:16 pm  
Refs literally dragged bulls from 12-28 to 28-28 with a few mins to go. Bit of a joke really.

About 6/7 sets ref given consecutive pens to bulls.

Poor show by ref I thought who completely lost control but only seemed to penalise the trin lads last quarter who never saw the ball. Not the most disciplined of games. Pretty dissapointing but trinity who let Bulls off the hook big time
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:41 pm  
Golden point loss. Sounded like a pretty unprofessional display in the 2nd half.
Re: Academy : Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:56 pm  
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo wrote:
Golden point loss. Sounded like a pretty unprofessional display in the 2nd half.

Watched it and it was a I’ll disciplined game but the ref absolutely ripped the trinity lads to bits that last 10 minutes at 16-28. Players of both team rubbing heads and pushing markers but only trinity got pulled for it last 10. I think trinity only actually had 1 set last 10 mins with ref blowing late in tackle count a lot. No excuse for the I’ll discipline but I thought the ref only had his eye on one team.

Pretty poor as trinity until the 60-65 minute mark were by far the better team.
Next

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity