FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Blake and Nene left who’s incoming
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:36 am  
Septimius Severus wrote:
Deggsy has signed something with his leopard pen, maybe it's a monster Prop.


It needs to be a big one for me as we are definitely missing some grunt. Looking at the other packs in super league, they are huge.
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:10 pm  
Not read the rest of this thread but I think Abbas Miski would be a good shout for Leigh - a very good winger who just couldn't get ahead of French and Marshall at Wigan. Lam may have played a role in bringing him to Wigan in the first place. Ideally I would want him to stay but the rumours are that Wigan will be trying to open up an overseas spot for someone (maybe the Bateman replacement).
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:20 pm  
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:49 pm  
MadDogg wrote:
Not read the rest of this thread but I think Abbas Miski would be a good shout for Leigh - a very good winger who just couldn't get ahead of French and Marshall at Wigan. Lam may have played a role in bringing him to Wigan in the first place. Ideally I would want him to stay but the rumours are that Wigan will be trying to open up an overseas spot for someone (maybe the Bateman replacement).


No disrespect but our ambitions are a few rungs above Abbas to fill a quota spot
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:52 pm  
maurice wrote:
No disrespect but our ambitions are a few rungs above Abbas to fill a quota spot


Doesn't disrespect me at all but I assume Leigh are looking for a replacement for Blake Ferguson on short notice.
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:29 pm  
Hanley from Wigan ?
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:15 pm  
MadDogg wrote:
Doesn't disrespect me at all but I assume Leigh are looking for a replacement for Blake Ferguson on short notice.


Not really, we are on the look out to fill a quota spot which may have become free - if Ferguson doesn't come back then it would be virtually impossible to find that quality still available in an outside back, so most fans believe we need a big middle to balance the squad
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:51 pm  
mac2010 wrote:
Hanley from Wigan ?

Spot on mac2010 - https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/ru ... s-25749334
mac2010 wrote:
Hanley from Wigan ?

Spot on mac2010 - https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/ru ... s-25749334
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:47 am  
With the salary cap increase now having been announced, I don’t think we will see any NRL forwards joining us. Marty Taupau or anyone like him.
Re: Blake and Nene left who’s incoming : Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:55 am  
Looking at the squad photo there is only 24 players and that’s with Umyla Hanley who is only on trial, we look very short compared to all the other teams. We seem to do this every time we get to SL and end up drafting in desperate loans during the season.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bent&Bongser, rocky-uk and 123 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Leigh Leopards