FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - St Helen’s stadium
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:02 am  
RobRiches wrote:
So Wigan rugby club go bust tomorrow. The insolvency practitioners go about realising their assets to pay off creditors. Is the stadium included in their statement of affairs? No. Guess why? Because they don’t own it.

Unlucky huge Jason


If Wigan athletic go bust tomorrow isn't that the same.

All you need to know is thatDanson owns the Rugby the stadium and the football team in any ones book that means we own own the lot what with him being a massive RL fan and Lenagan brought him in.

Now I know you you cannot grasp reality and like to make things up as there is something wrong with you but please and I say this with love in my heart when I say this "shut the f*ck up you boring little man".
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:19 pm  
At least the Wakefield fans on here are glad of the rest. The OP is usually a Wakey hater.

Your turn pies.
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:30 pm  
RoyBoy29 wrote:
At least the Wakefield fans on here are glad of the rest. The OP is usually a Wakey hater.

Your turn pies.



Cheers pal :D
Although I have had a couple of run-ins with the little fella in the past. :lol:
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:47 pm  
Jason65 wrote:
If Wigan athletic go bust tomorrow isn't that the same.

All you need to know is thatDanson owns the Rugby the stadium and the football team in any ones book that means we own own the lot what with him being a massive RL fan and Lenagan brought him in.

Now I know you you cannot grasp reality and like to make things up as there is something wrong with you but please and I say this with love in my heart when I say this "shut the f*ck up you boring little man".


All you need to know is that Wigan rugby don’t own the stadium.

Unlucky
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:01 pm  
RobRiches wrote:
All you need to know is that Wigan rugby don’t own the stadium.

Unlucky


I already know that Wigan do own their own Stadium.Pity you don't.
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:58 am  
I'm surprised you're continuing to react to this silly Pierrot.
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:27 am  
So St Helen’s has been voted best Rugby League Stadium… is that the story here?
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:27 am  
Am done now Cokey,some people just don't understand facts.
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:05 pm  
Jason65 wrote:
Cheers pal :D
Although I have had a couple of run-ins with the little fella in the past. :lol:


Hard to keep up with what he calls himself
Re: St Helen’s stadium : Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:20 am  
RobRiches wrote:
So Wigan rugby club go bust tomorrow. The insolvency practitioners go about realising their assets to pay off creditors. Is the stadium included in their statement of affairs? No. Guess why? Because they don’t own it.

Unlucky huge Jason


If that rules the DW Stadium out of contention, Headingley shouldn't be on the list either. "Leeds Rugby LTD" don't own the stadium. "Leeds Cricket, Football and Atheletic Company" own it.

Any RL club that has all of it's assets under the same company needs it's head shaking.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 129 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Virtual Terrace