FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The World Cup
Re: The World Cup : Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:23 am  
Kaiser Chiefs had a half decent album 15 years ago.

I guess they were cheap
Re: The World Cup : Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:30 pm  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Kaiser Chiefs had a half decent album 15 years ago.

I guess they were cheap


They won't be cheap. Who were you realistically expecting? Aside from the Super Bowl big current acts don't tip up to random sports events. The AFL had Robbie Williams who also hasn't had a proper album be a hit for ages.
Re: The World Cup : Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:56 am  
Just as a matter of interest how many players at your club are participating in the WC, who are they and what nation are they representing.
Re: The World Cup : Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:44 am  
REVENUE wrote:
Just as a matter of interest how many players at your club are participating in the WC, who are they and what nation are they representing.


Just 1 because we were awful this year. 'Mitch' for Fiji
Re: The World Cup : Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:20 am  
UllFC wrote:
They won't be cheap. Who were you realistically expecting? Aside from the Super Bowl big current acts don't tip up to random sports events. The AFL had Robbie Williams who also hasn't had a proper album be a hit for ages.

RL fans moan no matter what

Could of been queen or the beatles performing at their peak and people would still moan !
Re: The World Cup : Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:23 am  
UllFC wrote:
Just 1 because we were awful this year. 'Mitch' for Fiji

Brad fash got our "player of the year" sums it up

Brad gives his all but is never going to get close to a England call up cause he's not international class

He falls in the same category as Danny Houghton no where near international class

And that's our problem in the past our best players walk into a GB team Horne yeaman Raynor Taylor etc
Re: The World Cup : Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:56 pm  
England 11/10 underdogs v Samoa for the first game.
Re: The World Cup : Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:18 pm  
Towns88 wrote:
England 11/10 underdogs v Samoa for the first game.

-18 v fiji tonight

Fiji decent think 18 is huge Start for them
Re: The World Cup : Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:21 pm  
If Walmsley lomax Farrell and percival were fit think England would of had another good crack at this world cup

But massive losses especially Walmsley and lomax
Re: The World Cup : Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:13 am  
Walmsley is a big loss. But we don’t look bad in the pack!

Sneyd and Williams linked up well last night. Would love to see Tomkins, Welsby, Sneyd and Williams link up on the field at once but not sure we’re you’d play Welsby other than centre. But he’s got to be in the 17 for me.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: leg_end and 170 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Virtual Terrace