FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - I am going somewhere, where can I watch the rugby/Sky in...?
: Tue May 22, 2007 1:37 pm  
5.15 showing in Walkabout, Shaftesbury Ave. Watching it there with a load of Queenslanders.
: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm  
af wrote:
5.15 showing in Walkabout, Shaftesbury Ave. Watching it there with a load of Queenslanders.

Will all the Walkabout gaffs be showing it?
: Tue May 22, 2007 6:43 pm  
No idea, rang up Shaftesbury Avenue and they confirmed for themselves. Just look up the number for your local Walkabout on Google and give them a ring.
: Tue May 22, 2007 6:46 pm  
af wrote:
No idea, rang up Shaftesbury Avenue and they confirmed for themselves. Just look up the number for your local Walkabout on Google and give them a ring.

I'll pop into town tommorow, if its on then good, if not then never mind
: Wed May 23, 2007 9:50 pm  
Quality evening down the Shaftesbury Avenue Walkabout, loads of leaguies knocking around so get down for Origin II.
: Tue May 29, 2007 9:10 pm  
Anyone au fait with bars showing RL in Alcudia?
: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:35 am  
Abe Frohman wrote:
Anyone au fait with bars showing RL in Alcudia?

on the main road theres a bridge that goes over the river, pubs either side of that had rugby on last time i was there

or if your stopping in the belle vue they do to
: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:36 am  
Delayed broadcast is being shown Wednesday evening at 6pm in the Shaftesbury Avenue Walkabout.
Centre Parcs : Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:49 pm  
Do the sports bars at centre parcs (whinfell in my case) show rugby league on sky sports?
: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:46 pm  
Yes - in fact you get a good crowd in there watching RL ...
PreviousNext