Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer talk
Re: Transfer talk : Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:51 pm  
Would be two great additions IMO
Re: Transfer talk : Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:53 pm  
Impressive signings if we get them. Particularly Tai who can play centre or wing. Scored a great try against Cook Islands.
Re: Transfer talk : Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:32 pm  
Just hope it's not like all the coach applications we had from around the world then we end up with some from the Queeny 8th team.
Re: Transfer talk : Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:17 am  
Indeed. I'd keep the champagne on ice until the signings are actually confirmed.
Re: Transfer talk : Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:23 pm  
Even completing their signing doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll actually play for us. I wonder if Phoenix Hunapo-Nofoas visa has come through yet?
Re: Transfer talk : Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:30 pm  
Silver Bullitt wrote:
Even completing their signing doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll actually play for us. I wonder if Phoenix Hunapo-Nofoas visa has come through yet?

:lol: I'd forgotten about him. Another one of Chalmers' cock ups.

From what I've read one of them should have no problem getting a visa. Less sure about the other.
Re: Transfer talk : Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:47 pm  
His problem is he didn’t technically play the same sport
Re: Transfer talk : Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:12 pm  
Are we even sure these are the two guys that have been spoken about? I'm sure Dunning said that we were talking to two players who "played" in the quarter finals. Only Tai played (Appo was 18th man).
Re: Transfer talk : Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:37 pm  
bullinenemyland wrote:
Are we even sure these are the two guys that have been spoken about? I'm sure Dunning said that we were talking to two players who "played" in the quarter finals. Only Tai played (Appo was 18th man).

They would be part of the squad that payed in the quarter finals
Re: Transfer talk : Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:33 pm  
New signing to be announced today
PreviousNext