RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2023 | New Season Kits
Re: 2023 | New Season Kits : Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:02 am  
christopher wrote:
Don't know anything about Ellgren's quality but they've nailed both Wakefields kits this season, although id say the Away shirt should be the home shirt.

Totally agree. They are both great kits. Well done Wakey. Leeds take note.
This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
Re: 2023 | New Season Kits : Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:22 pm  
chrome_screenshot_1669054560188.png

Cas's away effort. Bizarrely there's a debate over on their board - evenly split I might add - over whether it's blue or black..

Cas's away effort. Bizarrely there's a debate over on their board - evenly split I might add - over whether it's blue or black..
Re: 2023 | New Season Kits : Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:17 am  
Clearwing wrote:

I see it as white and gold.
Re: 2023 | New Season Kits : Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:57 am  
Clearwing wrote:

Unsurprising really, there's a yearly debate of is it orange or amber? So this fits right in comfortably with that convo.
Re: 2023 | New Season Kits : Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:05 am  
The new Home kit has really grown on me and although I take on board comments about the new Away kit being blue. However it is more a dominant turquoise with a close random pattern and being totally the same colour shirt and shorts, it does not really clash with the other 11 home kits. I do think some more radical could have been found but I guess that would again receive criticism so it’s always going to be difficult pleasing fans.
As for Hummel kits of Hull and Wigan they do look smart and Hummel have produced good quality gear for many years. However I read that Elite Sports are the official distributor for Hummel and they have just gone into Administration causing issues certainly for Wigan especially with Christmas close by. At least Leeds have no problems supplying kit for Christmas presents.
Re: 2023 home kit : Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:33 am  
batleyrhino wrote:
It’s terrible. Not Leeds colours, no recognisable Leeds pattern. I can’t believe it’s been signed off by the club. Awful shirt.

Exactly this... and how they can expect us to part with potentially £80 for this disgusting imposter of a Leeds shirt is beyond me.

I shall not be investing in one.
Previous