FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2023 IN | Lower League signings
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:20 am  
Forgive me for missing Roberts, Olpherts, Hooley, Warren, Ruan signings being mentioned on the forums before he mentioned them. Sangare, McDonnell also…
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:01 pm  
And the top signing Sparky mentioned last month :?
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:08 pm  
chapylad wrote:
And the top signing Sparky mentioned last month :?


He’s gone very quiet
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:19 am  
tad rhino wrote:
yes. but unless some quality is added to the starting 17 it will be another wait for success



You sound like the Warrington chairman lol.
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:58 am  
Other than Hardaker ( if we can) I can't see us adding anything more to our starting 17 this year.
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:54 am  
Emagdnim13 wrote:
Other than Hardaker ( if we can) I can't see us adding anything more to our starting 17 this year.


I think you're right but hope you're wrong.
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:29 pm  
Hardaker isn't really an addition next year though is he. The only addition I see in the starting 13 is a new Left Centre (Hardaker should play Fullback). We then have Sangare on the bench and possibly others as and when injuries / suspensions inevitably bite.

I'm confident in RS coaching us to better more consistent performances over the season next year, he's going to have to with that Front Row still in situ.
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:18 pm  
batleyrhino wrote:
Hardaker isn't really an addition next year though is he. The only addition I see in the starting 13 is a new Left Centre (Hardaker should play Fullback). We then have Sangare on the bench and possibly others as and when injuries / suspensions inevitably bite.

I'm confident in RS coaching us to better more consistent performances over the season next year, he's going to have to with that Front Row still in situ.


I honestly see Fusitua going home now and Olpherts coming in that position, MacDonald at centre with the other quota spot used for possibly Nakumbuwai. Hardaker is a necessity though
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:22 pm  
Thought we only had one Quota spot (Thompson) has someone else left/leaving?
Re: 2023 IN | Lower League signings : Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:32 pm  
Frosties. wrote:
I honestly see Fusitua going home now and Olpherts coming in that position, MacDonald at centre with the other quota spot used for possibly Nakumbuwai. Hardaker is a necessity though


Olpherts as our starting Right Wing... :HAND:
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barrie’s Glass Eye, FGB, Jrrhino, Magic Superbeetle, paddock, Pyrah123, rhinos12497, Seth, tad rhino and 333 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Leeds Rhinos