FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford)
Re: Morgan Knowles : Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:57 pm  
Who did he make dangerous contact with?
Looks like he`s playing for the Knights in their friendly then.
Or maybe they will ask if he can turn out for us against NZ as a gesture of goodwill.
Re: Morgan Knowles : Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:02 pm  
You couldn’t write it
Re: Morgan Knowles : Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:05 pm  
chapylad wrote:
Who did he make dangerous contact with?
Looks like he`s playing for the Knights in their friendly then.
Or maybe they will ask if he can turn out for us against NZ as a gesture of goodwill.

He knocked someone over just after they passed the ball, might have been Martin or Bentley. A nothing incident in a sea of nothing incidents, but I guess they felt they had to given the events of last week.
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:23 pm  
Credit to saints they have turned things around after the Cunningham debacle. They are the finished product, we are still work in progress. In such a high intensity game we don’t have the strength in depth saints have. Still it was an enjoyable end to the season, with the wins at Catalan and Wigan a bonus after the early season disaster.
Not certain about the squad for next season, however we should be around the top 4. Suspect Warrington will be strong next season .
Re: Morgan Knowles : Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:42 pm  
Saddened! wrote:
He knocked someone over just after they passed the ball, might have been Martin or Bentley. A nothing incident in a sea of nothing incidents, but I guess they felt they had to given the events of last week.

Which would make it even more ridiculous.
The MRP sign off the season with yet another emabarassing head scratcher.
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:50 pm  
Car crash viewing if they're not.
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:57 pm  
Re: Morgan Knowles : Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:03 pm  
Saddened! wrote:

Every offence Saints commit is 'a nothing incident'.

Knowles is lucky he didn’t get picked up for two shoulder charges either.

The irony over on the social media sites is bordering on hilarious over the Martin tackle on Lomax. Many are the same names that applauded Welsby’s shot only last week, yet they want a four match ban for Martin’s 'near neck breaker'.
At no point were his legs above the horizontal position, and I’m almost certain Moore wasn’t going to blow up until Welsby and that cockney idiot ran in carrying on.
Re: Morgan Knowles : Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:17 pm  
He wasn't banned when he should have, thats all that matters!!
Re: Morgan Knowles : Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:26 pm  
Saddened! wrote:

Was this picked up by 6again moore
PreviousNext