FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The ONLY LUFC Football Thread - Old.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:05 pm  
Really sorry to hear that Tad, its awful and a blight on so much of grass routes sport. I can imagine most of us would struggle to not lose it given the context. I hope you can stay involved and enjoy the (hopefully) majority of experiences, but couldn't blame you for needing a break from that.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:17 pm  
I'm not surprised the game is running out of referees. People need to realise they're kids are probably not special
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:21 pm  
I've reffed some good teams.
leeds utd
liverpool
USA v wales ladies.

reffed on elland road.ive had ups and downs but retired a few years back. I just offered to ref my grandsons U 7s to help out. first game this happens.
like people say it's no wonder we have no referees
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:22 pm  
They're kids, just let them enjoy it. The parents care more about the score at U7s then they do.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:58 pm  
I`ve watched a fair bit of Amateur Rugby back in the day (Queens and the Walnut Tree mainly) along with watching my daughter play football at County level.
The parents are worse than the players and I`ve found myself getting into one or two heated arguments out of nothing.
Have a beer or two mate and tell them to stick it next time they ask.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:42 pm  
I have pal. I dont need it. I'll go watch my other grandson who has been picked up by york knights.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:10 pm  
Lots of fans not happy about a video on social media showing Orta 'responding' to fans at full time. If they can scream at him to be sacked, I think he's entitled to respond.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:21 pm  
he got dogs abuse at anfield AFTER the win too
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:26 pm  
Jack Burton wrote:
We seem to commit both full backs forward at the same time, doing that will always leave you open to the counter and to switches in play to the back post. How many times have we conceded a goal like their equaliser since Marche came in?

Yep, he’s very naive tactically with the players he has at his disposal. You need Reece James and Dani Alves or David Aliba calibre players to execute what Marsch wants. You can’t defend that way with Struyjk at left back.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:32 am  
Theres no pace at the back, as you say a simple ball over the top and we are totally outdone.

Harrison for me just has his head up his booty for some reason, maybe it was the Newcastle offer maybe the tactical changes under Jesse Im not sure.

I know one thing, we sure as hell miss Dallas with his workrate and energy.
PreviousNext