FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Borris Johnson
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: Borris Johnson : Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:17 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
Are greatest priminister since Winston Churchill forced out by a remoaner plot of establishment elites is coming to the end of his rain. Tributes here to this great man thank you borris for

1 getting Brexit done despite the remoaners fighting hard to deny democracy

2 beating the covid and the vaccines

3 always saying it how it is and not giving in to the woke leftists

4 being a man of the peoples

5 giving us a laugh when he could

We will miss you borris you did your best for are country

If he's the best since Winnie then it says a lot about the rest of em..
Re: Borris Johnson : Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:53 pm  
sir adrian morley wrote:
If he's the best since Winnie then it says a lot about the rest of em..

Got to agree with you, never rated Tony Blair.
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:17 am  
The very worst!
Not just as a PM but as a politician and as a person
Morally bankrupt
Deceitful by default
Underhand
Selfish
Bought & paid for
Sociopathic
Unfaithful
Cowardly
Unaccountable

His great supposed achievement, Brexit, is not done
His “oven ready deal (another lie) was a reheated zombie version of Mays deal, voted down 4 times in Parliament
He signed the Brexit papers but instead of launching HMS Great Britain he merely opened up a trapdoor beneath us and we are all now dangling from the hangman’s noose!

The Bullingdon Bully
The man who set up a friend to be beaten
Sacked from every job and position he’s ever held
9 children from 5 women
Affairs while his wife was fighting cancer
Lied to the Queen
Partied while we watched loved ones die alone and were kept from their funerals
Supported child abusers
Supported sexual pests

The bloke, I refuse to call him a man, should be remembered for the total disaster and sh!*house he is
Re: Borris Johnson : Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:22 am  
The Avenger wrote:
The very worst!
Not just as a PM but as a politician and as a person
Morally bankrupt
Deceitful by default
Underhand
Selfish
Bought & paid for
Sociopathic
Unfaithful
Cowardly
Unaccountable

His great supposed achievement, Brexit, is not done
His “oven ready deal (another lie) was a reheated zombie version of Mays deal, voted down 4 times in Parliament
He signed the Brexit papers but instead of launching HMS Great Britain he merely opened up a trapdoor beneath us and we are all now dangling from the hangman’s noose!

The Bullingdon Bully
The man who set up a friend to be beaten
Sacked from every job and position he’s ever held
9 children from 5 women
Affairs while his wife was fighting cancer
Lied to the Queen
Partied while we watched loved ones die alone and were kept from their funerals
Supported child abusers
Supported sexual pests

The bloke, I refuse to call him a man, should be remembered for the total disaster and sh!*house he is


Agree with every word!
With the combination of Brexit and Covid he was truly the worst possible PM at the worst possible time! Or any time for that matter.
A con artist who made mugs out of plenty of people, including some on here who still praise him!
Re: Borris Johnson : Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:27 am  
I'd take him and Sunak back over the current band of ideologues. To think, they always said it would be Labour that would crash the economy and take us back to the 1970s.
Re: Borris Johnson : Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:26 pm  
I suppose a scenario where Corbynistas had been elected and the Russian warships berthing in our ports would suit some of the few UK’s “working people” whatever that means.
Re: Borris Johnson : Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:59 pm  
Please come back Borris and save are country are best PM since Churchill is only man to save this country or we might end up with stormer and are country will be dead
Re: Borris Johnson : Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:56 pm  
BrinG bAk BoRIs Or NIgeL FaRaGE. TruE PaTrIotS. Lol.
Re: Borris Johnson : Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:50 am  
King Street Cat wrote:
BrinG bAk BoRIs Or NIgeL FaRaGE. TruE PaTrIotS. Lol.


Finally someone talking sense comes to my mind
Re: Borris Johnson : Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:30 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
Please come back Borris and save are country are best PM since Churchill is only man to save this country or we might end up with stormer and are country will be dead


Old Craig here got the same posting style as a member called “rimaldo” on the Man Utd Redcafe forum :)
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: roo67 and 136 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin