FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Current LIVE TV Match : Catalan Dragons 2 - 2 Warrington Wolves LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Half Time
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Attention all aspiring authors!!
Attention all aspiring authors!! : Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:00 pm  
This coming season, we at Leigh Centurions will be continuing with our match day programme, despite the introduction of the RFL magazine. I am one of a team of people who will be producing the Leigh programme, and am looking for a ‘volunteer’ supporter from each visiting club, to contribute an article when we play your team.

I already write an article, of about 700 words, attempting to give a ‘tongue-in-cheek’ terrace supporter’s view of our Sport, but your article could cover similar views, from your perspective, or be about your team.

Please PM me, if you are interested in starting a literary career!
: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 am  
It's me again! We are looking for a barrow fan, to contribute an article for our matchday magazine, for the game on 13th April - anyone interested?
: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:26 am  
If you contact me ( Dave Sear - the office 01229 820273 will give you my number )I'll sort it for you. I'll do one for Game On and something different for your programme.