FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Boothroyd, " Broken Arm "
Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:26 pm  
Looked to be his right arm & the way it was being held it looked like a break ?
I hope not, he looks like some player with a football brain.
If broken, healing is one thing strength in the arm takes months + ones mind & confidence to return ????
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:01 pm  
Start@1873 wrote:
Looked to be his right arm & the way it was being held it looked like a break ?
I hope not, he looks like some player with a football brain.
If broken, healing is one thing strength in the arm takes months + ones mind & confidence to return ????


Not sure if it could have been a dislocated shoulder, collar bone or broken arm but likely to be one of the three. Let’s hope it’s nothing too severe and we see him out on the pitch soon.
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:14 pm  
Yeah, its a strange one DP, said its an ICL injury, but I don't know if you have one in your elbow ?
He was walking normally holding his right arm ????
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:20 pm  
Start@1873 wrote:
Yeah, its a strange one DP, said its an ICL injury, but I don't know if you have one in your elbow ?
He was walking normally holding his right arm ????


Powell said AC joint not ACL. And there is one in shoulder.
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:30 pm  
There is a photo circulating on SM allegedly showing his x-ray which shows a broken shoulder ??
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:45 pm  
photo attached
IMG-20240225-WA0001.jpg
photo attached
IMG-20240225-WA0001.jpg
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:37 pm  
Yep, that's gone.
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:58 pm  
BarnsleyGull wrote:
Yep, that's gone.


I really hope it’s an injury he can come back from but that really doesn’t look good at all does it…

I have no knowledge of X-rays but that’s a real hammer blow for the lad.
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:42 pm  
The early season injury curse that has blighted Trinity for many seasons seems to be continuing. This is sadly a big blow for a lad who seemed to have a lot of potential.
Re: Boothroyd, " Broken Arm " : Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:35 am  
Redscat wrote:
The early season injury curse that has blighted Trinity for many seasons seems to be continuing. This is sadly a big blow for a lad who seemed to have a lot of potential.


Two long term ones before the start of the season isn’t great I agree. Luckily as it stands we can cover those.

Good luck to Toby in his recovery. Hopefully it’s not as bad as feared.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 425 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity