FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC
Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:27 pm  
Gale is looking forward to this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkFdSf ... eldTrinity
Gale is looking forward to this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkFdSf ... eldTrinity
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:37 pm  
Challenge Cup
Wakefield Trinity v Hunslet ARLFC
25th February, KO: 14:00
Referee: M. Lynn
Reserve Referee: C. Hughes
Touch Judge 1: A. Williams
Touch Judge 2: J. Collier
Time Keeper: P. Crashley
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:48 pm  
Will be 5 of us going. It’s important we back the team as much as possible this year. Likely it will only be a 1 year stay in championship but it would be great to see strong support there and see the fan base show growth.
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:19 pm  
Trojan Horse wrote:
Will be 5 of us going. It’s important we back the team as much as possible this year. Likely it will only be a 1 year stay in championship but it would be great to see strong support there and see the fan base show growth.


I'll be there regardless but really looking forward to some competitive games instead of these walkovers.
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:12 pm  
https://wakefieldtrinity.com/powell-nam ... e-hunslet/

Only able to announce a 19 man squad, but a very strong one.
https://wakefieldtrinity.com/powell-nam ... e-hunslet/

Only able to announce a 19 man squad, but a very strong one.
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:26 pm  
Alarming that we're down to 19 players after just 3 games but fortunately it's one we should breeze through.
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:35 pm  
imwakefieldtillidie wrote:
Alarming that we're down to 19 players after just 3 games but fortunately it's one we should breeze through.


There’s only 4 players injured at the moment been announced.

McGillvray
Thornley
Kay
Bain

I’m sure that bang Cozza got at end of game he’s just missing this week as a precaution.

Not sure on Shaw/Delaney/Law etc but I’m sure they are likely fit and ready to go but waiting their chances and training hard.

Lino obviously banned.

That’s a strong team despite 5/6 out.
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:52 pm  
Trojan Horse wrote:
There’s only 4 players injured at the moment been announced.

McGillvray
Thornley
Kay
Bain

I’m sure that bang Cozza got at end of game he’s just missing this week as a precaution.

Not sure on Shaw/Delaney/Law etc but I’m sure they are likely fit and ready to go but waiting their chances and training hard.

Lino obviously banned.

That’s a strong team despite 5/6 out.


They're either not fit or aren't training hard enough if they can't get in a 21 man squad when only there's only 19 players available!
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:36 pm  
imwakefieldtillidie wrote:
They're either not fit or aren't training hard enough if they can't get in a 21 man squad when only there's only 19 players available!


I wouldn't have thought there was any room in today's regime for a player not training hard enough.
Just can't see that.
Re: Trin -v- Hunslet ARLFC : Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:39 pm  
imwakefieldtillidie wrote:
They're either not fit or aren't training hard enough if they can't get in a 21 man squad when only there's only 19 players available!


Not always the hard workers that get the breaks.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 430 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity