FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Sam Lisone
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:25 am  
Khlav Kalash wrote:
Much like a GK in football, if they're a bit shaky the whole team look jittery. Whilst he did well when he played, he looks very suspect under a bomb, and it put us off against Catalans when he dropped that early ball. Jowitt, I don't believe I have ever seen him drop one. No matter the pressure or kick, or indeed weather, he taking most of those.


He has but not many. The only one that ever cost us was against Cas I think?? He's certainly one of the very best under the bomb.
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:58 am  
vastman wrote:
He has but not many. The only one that ever cost us was against Cas I think?? He's certainly one of the very best under the bomb.


In your opinion?
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:09 am  
PopTart wrote:
In your opinion?


To be fair I have to agree. Struggling to remember any he’s dropped over the years. He is excellent at fielding kicks and bombs .
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:28 am  
PopTart wrote:
In your opinion?


Who's opinion would you like it in?

I can't remember him dropping many, and the only one that sticks in my mind was against Cas, two years ago I think. Hope non of that offends, Regards.
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:57 am  
vastman wrote:
Who's opinion would you like it in?

I can't remember him dropping many, and the only one that sticks in my mind was against Cas, two years ago I think. Hope non of that offends, Regards.


vastman wrote:
Very little on here is, but you have to admire the conviction with which it’s said. I think some are so deluded they actually believe it themselves.

Alway best to start with IMO, in my opinion.


You just said to always put IMO when stating an opinion. Just reminding you about your own advice.

I've always said Max is exceptional under the high ball. It is my opinion but the facts back it up.
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:03 am  
PopTart wrote:
You just said to always put IMO when stating an opinion. Just reminding you about your own advice.

I've always said Max is exceptional under the high ball. It is my opinion but the facts back it up.


But it's not an opinion is it, he did drop a high ball against Cas, it's a fact, or are you saying he has never dropped a ball.

Max is exceptional under the high ball, I believe I said that :roll:

'He's certainly one of the very best under the bomb'.

You carry on digging if you wish.
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:16 am  
He is exceptional......is an opinion.

But ok. It was meant to be a light hearted comment. I should know better.
It's like teaching my grandma how to use a smart phone at times.
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:40 pm  
PopTart wrote:
He is exceptional......is an opinion.

But ok. It was meant to be a light hearted comment. I should know better.
It's like teaching my grandma how to use a smart phone at times.


Quick question, how come it's ok for you two to have tit for tat rubbish on here, but when other people do it you're down on them like a ton of bricks?? :DOH:
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:11 pm  
Wildcatnomore wrote:
Quick question, how come it's ok for you two to have tit for tat rubbish on here, but when other people do it you're down on them like a ton of bricks?? :DOH:


You make a good point. I hadn't intended that to happen.

However, I tend to come down on people when they start getting offensive and name calling not just disagreeing. You can do that as much as you like.
Re: Sam Lisone : Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:45 pm  
PopTart wrote:
You make a good point. I hadn't intended that to happen.

However, I tend to come down on people when they start getting offensive and name calling not just disagreeing. You can do that as much as you like.


I disagree. :lol:
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity