RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rumours and signings v9
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:43 am  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Remember when I told you all neither Thompson nor Pryce will be at Wigan next season? And I was right? Here’s another. Bateman will be at Wigan next season.

You will see

You also said we wouldnt get king or Wardle,you also said we would win nothing last season,you also said St Helens would win the semi,you also said St Helens would win the lot you also said-oh never mind you know what I mean.
If someone puts out as many comments as you do some will stick the others however will prove how much of a fool you are.

Serious question who do you think will win-
World Club Challenge-
Challenge Cup-
League Leaders-
Grand Final-
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:48 am  
Remember when I told you all neither Thompson nor Pryce will be at Wigan next season? And I was right? Here’s another. Bateman will be at Wigan next season.

You will see

Nathan Cleary won’t sign for St Helens this off-season.

You heard it here first.

You’ll see.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:24 pm  
NSW wrote:
Nathan Cleary won’t sign for St Helens this off-season.

You heard it here first.

You’ll see.

Mal Meninga is not I will say it again not coming back !!!

You heard it here first
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:34 pm  
Jason65 wrote:
Mal Meninga is not I will say it again not coming back !!!

You heard it here first

What about Jamie Lyon?
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:59 pm  
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
What about Jamie Lyon?

Thanks for pointing that out -
You heard it here first (well after you pointed out that snippet of information Whiffy) :D
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:52 pm  
Was I not calling you Skint RLFC months before your woeful accounts were published?. Listen. As someone on redvee pointed out, Wigan fans love to associate their club with any big player that’s available even though you are skint and haven’t signed a big name player for about 10 years but Bateman is definitely staying next season
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:16 am  
Was I not calling you Skint RLFC months before your woeful accounts were published?. Listen. As someone on redvee pointed out, Wigan fans love to associate their club with any big player that’s available even though you are skint and haven’t signed a big name player for about 10 years but Bateman is definitely staying next season

And again, tell us something that isn't already doing the rounds of every pub in Wigan.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:42 am  

I think you could have said Skint RLFC to your good selves as you with all your 2 trophies and stadium are in the same boat as 99% of the league.
Any big player that comes available is always connected to the biggest club in RL (Wigan)by fans making 2+2 into 5.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:43 am  

Would you make that prediction now re-next season.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:13 am  

Since Saints moved into their new stadium they have posted losses every year, totalling over £10 million. In that same period Wigan have lost £5.5 million.

Saints
https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ng-history

Wigan

Since Saints moved into their new stadium they have posted losses every year, totalling over £10 million. In that same period Wigan have lost £5.5 million.

Saints

Wigan
PreviousNext