FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hull KR - Away
Hull KR - Away : Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:01 pm  
It's getting a bit late in the week to announce our latest loan signings with the 21 about to be announced. No Butterworth I'd assume.
Re: Hull KR - Away : Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:35 pm  
Smithers99 wrote:
It's getting a bit late in the week to announce our latest loan signings with the 21 about to be announced. No Butterworth I'd assume.

Yup. So we have a weaker 17 than last week. Yikes! Plus as per previous posts Butler and Kershaw didn’t look in the peak of health.
Re: Hull KR - Away : Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:28 pm  
Smithers99 wrote:

For a relative newbie, I have to say you "bronco" like a pro :lol:

Behind the sofa to watch this I fear.....a real shalocking on the cards.
Re: Hull KR - Away : Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:22 pm  
I did email the club a few days back about shirts, I have received no reply email.Perhaps they thought i was taking the pi@@ and thought i was asking if i could buy a shirt and play the next game.I only emailed to find out if they are actually getting any more stock in for postal deliveries.
Re: Hull KR - Away : Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:52 pm  
gardener wrote:
I did email the club a few days back about shirts, I have received no reply email.Perhaps they thought i was taking the pi@@ and thought i was asking if i could buy a shirt and play the next game.I only emailed to find out if they are actually getting any more stock in for postal deliveries.

Now you know that no good comes of asking Broncos a sensible question!! :D
Re: Hull KR - Away : Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:45 am  
orangeman wrote:

Behind the sofa to watch this I fear.....a real shalocking on the cards.

I've been behind the sofa since 2 minutes into the Catalan game. Slightly tempted to emerge during the Hull game but stayed put. I could be here for some time. :(
Re: Hull KR - Away : Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:59 pm  
No Kershaw, Bassett or Williams. Hughes and Hoyes on the bench.

Just the two quota players (Kennedy and Parata). No Bassett, Campagnolo, Natoli, Waine or Mr.Unknown).
Re: Hull KR - Away : Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:09 pm  
I am sick of that short drop out. We need to stop that xxxx now!
Re: Hull KR - Away : Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:12 pm  
Sorry but that is so amateurish to give them 6 points but it is a reflection of how the club is at the moment.
Re: Hull KR - Away : Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:25 pm  
Sorry but that hkr second try looked forward.Good to see the ref giving Hull 12 tackles every other set.
Next