FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Jack Welsby to become England’s youngest-ever captain
RobRiches wrote:
That pass for Johnstone try was unbelievable. No other English rugby league player bar Lomax could pull that off


You must have missed all the ones that SOL used to do Jean

Probably before you where born though to be fair
[Gareth] wrote:
You must have missed all the ones that SOL used to do Jean

Probably before you where born though to be fair

Certainly before he realised pretending to be a league fan was a good way to troll... :lol:
[Gareth] wrote:
You must have missed all the ones that SOL used to do Jean

Probably before you where born though to be fair


We are talking about sublime passes. Not high tackles due to being wrong footed because you have the reactions of a turtle.
RobRiches wrote:
We are talking about sublime passes. Not high tackles due to being wrong footed because you have the reactions of a turtle.

You're right, Welsby does get wrong footed a lot. Out of position too. Still, let's not be too hard on him.
RobRiches wrote:
We are talking about sublime passes. Not high tackles due to being wrong footed because you have the reactions of a turtle.


That proves it, thanks Jean
[Gareth] wrote:
That proves it, thanks Jean


No worries mr “I’m not replying to you ever again wahhh”

Lmao
RobRiches wrote:
No worries mr “I’m not replying to you ever again wahhh”

Lmao


:HEARTKISS:
Jack Welsby by age 22

3 x Superleague winner
2 x Young player of the year
1 x league leaders shield
1 x challenge cup winner
1 x international test series winner as captain
1 x made morgan smithies look like an idiot

Once he signs for West Tigers from 2026 and wins the NRL grand final he will go down in history as the GOAT
RobRiches wrote:
Jack Welsby by age 22

3 x Superleague winner
2 x Young player of the year
1 x league leaders shield
1 x challenge cup winner
1 x international test series winner as captain
1 x made morgan smithies look like an idiot

Once he signs for West Tigers from 2026 and wins the NRL grand final he will go down in history as the GOAT


Another great Wigan born RL player
Jason65 wrote:
Another great Wigan born RL player


Another “turned Wigan down” player
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LyndsayGill and 50 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Virtual Terrace