FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Next TV Match in 19 minutes St.Helens Women v York Valkyrie LIVE ON BBC LIVE STREAM
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - I am going somewhere, where can I watch the rugby/Sky in...?
: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:10 pm  
Any places in Las Americas, Tenerife that would be showing super league? Is it likely to be on in Linekers bar?
: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:16 pm  
kim-or-lee wrote:
Any places in Las Americas, Tenerife that would be showing super league? Is it likely to be on in Linekers bar?

It has been on in other Linekers bars in mainland Spain.
Re: Centre Parcs : Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm  
mattyantz wrote:
Do the sports bars at centre parcs (whinfell in my case) show rugby league on sky sports?
I'd just come on here to ask the very same question I want to see the Saints Giants game on saturday
: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:50 am  
Bulls Leeds in central London on Friday?
: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm  
af wrote:
Bulls Leeds in central London on Friday?

I was going to say aye to that, but todays events in the area may put doubt on that. Still planning on watching it somewhere else?

PS what time at the Stoop on Saturday?
: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:23 pm  
Anyone know a bar in Calpe that will show SL?
OT : Pubs in Swindon : Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:17 pm  
Hi all,
Recently moved into my new house in Swindon and wont be getting SkySports for a while. Does anyone know of any pubs in Swindon that show RL matches?
Cheers
Re: OT : Pubs in Swindon : Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 pm  
Ancient&Loyal wrote:
Hi all,
Recently moved into my new house in Swindon and wont be getting SkySports for a while. Does anyone know of any pubs in Swindon that show RL matches?
Cheers

What part of Swindon? I know The Famous Ale House in Rodbourne used to show them and there was a place just outside the station on the way into Old Town.
Re: OT : Pubs in Swindon : Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:41 pm  
Big Graeme wrote:
What part of Swindon? I know The Famous Ale House in Rodbourne used to show them and there was a place just outside the station on the way into Old Town.

I live in Old Town, off Kingshill Road if you know it.
Re: OT : Pubs in Swindon : Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:19 pm  
Ancient&Loyal wrote:
I live in Old Town, off Kingshill Road if you know it.

Just seen this now.

Its been 10 years since I lived there mate, the memory fades a bit.

Most places would show the games if you asked, I remember one or two would have it on anyway, without sound though.
PreviousNext