WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:07 pm  
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:14 pm  
Will turn out to be s good signing imo
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:50 pm  
christopher wrote:
Will turn out to be s good signing imo

Me too.
We just need to keep the squad fit next year and could be the real deal. We will get injuries but hopefully not decimated like we gave at points last 2-3 years

? Over halves for me, just don’t think Sezar hearts in it. Austin rocks diamonds.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:00 pm  
Good signing.Smith knows the player his age is good and the two years makes sense with Edwards waiting in the wings.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:24 pm  
So now the squad looks finalised what do we think ? .

The squad certainly looks to be more balanced and abit more sturdy in depth.
Given the signings have mostly been younger/ unproven / etc I think RS has work to do but if we can keep our best team out more often I think we should be top 4-5
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:38 pm  
rollin thunder wrote:
Me too.
We just need to keep the squad fit next year and could be the real deal. We will get injuries but hopefully not decimated like we gave at points last 2-3 years

? Over halves for me, just don’t think Sezar hearts in it. Austin rocks diamonds.

Disagree with you about Sezer. He had a difficult start with injury but when he got going he was winning us big games. Anyway the likes of Sezer, Austin and Fusitua have plenty of incentive to stay fit and perform this year with the contract situation being as it is.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:52 pm  
Looking at it we should be lining up with:

Myler
Fusitua / Olpherts
Newman
MacDonald
Handley
Austin
Sezer
Oledzki
Leeming
Tetevano
Martin
Bentley
Smith

O’Connor
Sangare
Lisone
Gannon / Walters / McDonnell / Donaldson
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:04 pm  
That’s probably an improvement on last year. Next changes need to be at 1, 6 or 7, 9 and 10.

If we can use the cap money wisely and improve those positions we should be very strong the year after.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:53 pm  
batleyrhino wrote:
That’s probably an improvement on last year. Next changes need to be at 1, 6 or 7, 9 and 10.

If we can use the cap money wisely and improve those positions we should be very strong the year after.

Agree. Lots of heavy lifting in terms of recruitment and non rentention done this year. Players in the positions you mention now know they have to perform to the highest standard or likely be replaced.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:16 pm  
There's no way we'll replace our entire spine in one off season.1 or 2 of them at the most
PreviousNext