FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The ONLY LUFC Football Thread - Old.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:29 pm  
not sure we do. we have lots of energy and work rate.
its tactical nous and organisation that's missing
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:07 pm  
tad rhino wrote:
not sure we do. we have lots of energy and work rate.
its tactical nous and organisation that's missing


It’s a lack of quality in some key areas also Tad.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:24 pm  
very true. not sure dallas improves that though
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:32 pm  
We're conceding similar goals and chances regardless of the personnel, so I'd say the issues are more tactical.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:18 pm  
I think it`s a mixture of the two both tactical and quality at the back.
Dallas as I recall was never a LB but like Struijk can fill in occasionally.
We need a proven LB with experience with the likes of the aforementioned covering injuries only.
I hear we are looking to offload Forshaw in January and I would like to see the same with Harrison, Bamford and possibly Klich.
Let`s get a decent striker and LB in and we are settled for this year.
I also read that we might be back in for CDK who has failed miserably since he moved.
Why would we consider it now?
Sounds like another Dan James mistake to me.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:15 pm  
chapylad wrote:
I think it`s a mixture of the two both tactical and quality at the back.
Dallas as I recall was never a LB but like Struijk can fill in occasionally.
We need a proven LB with experience with the likes of the aforementioned covering injuries only.
I hear we are looking to offload Forshaw in January and I would like to see the same with Harrison, Bamford and possibly Klich.
Let`s get a decent striker and LB in and we are settled for this year.
I also read that we might be back in for CDK who has failed miserably since he moved.
Why would we consider it now?
Sounds like another Dan James mistake to me.


We are strongly linked with that LB from Dortmund (Raphael Guerreiro) who's out of contract soon, Portuguese international. He'd do nicely. Believe it when i see it though :lol:

Saw CDK play a couple of games for Milan, i thought he looked very good but understand he tailed off a bit. A lot of various factors could be at play though.
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:49 pm  
Firpo was imo a disaster signing.
I appreciate he played for Barca or was second fiddle to a top LB.
But I know a guy ex Leeds Academy player who went there then onto Rangers before signing for Salford FC.
He`s now in the Army :)
Can`t see Firpo as a Marine :lol:
Wrt CDK maybe it`s the style of football that doesn`t suit him?
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:25 pm  
chapylad wrote:
Firpo was imo a disaster signing.
I appreciate he played for Barca or was second fiddle to a top LB.
But I know a guy ex Leeds Academy player who went there then onto Rangers before signing for Salford FC.
He`s now in the Army :)
Can`t see Firpo as a Marine :lol:
Wrt CDK maybe it`s the style of football that doesn`t suit him?


Saw CDK absolutely boss his first two games. Strange how he’s supposed to have tailed off… could be a load of rubbish though. Looked a good player to me. Milan played him as a 10. Think we saw him as a striker
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:57 am  
Full squad Wolves: Joel Robles, Klaesson, Drameh, Ayling, Llorente, Koch, Hjelde, Struijk, Firpo, Gyabi, Greenwood, Roca, Klich, Summerville, Gnonto, Harrison, Perkins, Gelhardt, Rodrigo, Joseph
Re: The ONLY LUFC Football Thread : Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:57 pm  
Jack Burton wrote:
Full squad Wolves: Joel Robles, Klaesson, Drameh, Ayling, Llorente, Koch, Hjelde, Struijk, Firpo, Gyabi, Greenwood, Roca, Klich, Summerville, Gnonto, Harrison, Perkins, Gelhardt, Rodrigo, Joseph

I hope Drameh, Hjelde and Gyabi get some game time and do well tonight.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fanstanningley, Jrrhino and 92 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Leeds Rhinos