FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RIP HRH
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: RIP HRH : Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:43 pm  
I bet his mother is so proud of him/them
Re: RIP HRH : Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:34 am  
[exturl][/exturl]
RoyBoy29 wrote:
Now cold and hungry kids are on your hate list.

You really are a special breed, i am lost for words.


It was the death of are royal majesty the queen lilibet. It only happens once and a period of 10 days national morning we can stop for. It could hang on until after Monday and it did and now look at all the help are government are giving them. Not that they need anymore they parents should work harder. Look at me I grew up in a council house but I take it in now from the magnessium works. Went Cheltenham, Dominican with are lass and Ibiza for a week with the mates and don’t have no problem paying rent and nicely kitted out in stone island and Cp comp y. Some months am paying tax at 40% ow does that make me feel when I see it going to tax man to pay for they cigs and spray tans!

Thought without eu dictating to us we could do something about it
Re: RIP HRH : Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:39 am  
RoyBoy29 wrote:
I bet his mother is so proud of him/them



My mum is proud of me she brought up 3 lads on herself. She worked as a rigger in a lithium mine despite loosing a foot to diabetes. Now she see me in my brand new Q3 and stone island
Re: RIP HRH : Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:57 pm  
You should be a politician with the amount of absolute tripe that you spew.
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:48 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
My mum is proud of me she brought up 3 lads on herself. She worked as a rigger in a lithium mine despite loosing a foot to diabetes. Now she see me in my brand new Q3 and stone island


Definitely my favourite so far, reminds me of when I was an attention seeking gormclops.
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:00 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
Now she see me in my brand new Q3 and stone island


You call yourself a patriot buying a German car, what about all those who sacrificed their lives defending your future freedoms just so you can buy an Audi.
Re: RIP HRH : Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
My mum is proud of me she brought up 3 lads on herself. She worked as a rigger in a lithium mine despite loosing a foot to diabetes. Now she see me in my brand new Q3 and stone island


Your mum sounds quite a catch.
What happened to your dad or were you the product of a sperm bank donation?
Re: RIP HRH : Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:12 am  
WIZEB wrote:
Your mum sounds quite a catch.
What happened to your dad or were you the product of a sperm bank donation?




Don’t no him

Mum is beautiful tho she a ace grandma to my brothers kids and can keep up wi them even tho she is 38 years old!
Last edited by Craig_David on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: RIP HRH : Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:30 am  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
You call yourself a patriot buying a German car, what about all those who sacrificed their lives defending your future freedoms just so you can buy an Audi.


You what weirdo? You calling my car a traitor?
Re: RIP HRH : Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:08 am  
Craig_David wrote:
Don’t no him

Mum is beautiful tho she a ace grandma to my brothers kids and can keep up wi them even tho she is 38 years old!


This tickled me
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 177 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin

cron