Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Tears for Tiers
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:08 am  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
Making yourself look like an unhinged loon to own the libs. Nice one.

what a silly little individual you are, do you ever do anything other than sit on RLFans in your underpants eating pot noodles?
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:42 am  
ColD wrote:
If you don’t already, take up fishing - based on here you catch plenty with the bait you use :D :D

Are you suggesting that his posts are designed solely to wind people up and troll which would be against the AUP
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:10 am  
WestEndThinker wrote:
what a silly little individual you are, do you ever do anything other than sit on RLFans in your underpants eating pot noodles?

I love it when you project.

Got any news for us on all those Brexit tax reductions you claimed existed on the other thread yet?
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:49 pm  
Durham Giant wrote:
Are you suggesting that his posts are designed solely to wind people up and troll which would be against the AUP

Yet WestEndThinker carries on regardless despite wishing Covid on people amongst other things , and from what I’ve seen not even a nudge from any Mod :? :?
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:25 pm  
ColD wrote:
Yet WestEndThinker carries on regardless despite wishing Covid on people amongst other things , and from what I’ve seen not even a nudge from any Mod :? :?

No he is having a holiday subject to a review by admin.. I am happy to tolerate disagreement and healthy debate but when posts just become insulting without any argument then that crosses the line.
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:31 pm  
Durham Giant wrote:
No he is having a holiday subject to a review by admin.. I am happy to tolerate disagreement and healthy debate but when posts just become insulting without any argument then that crosses the line.

Any suggestions on his next username.
Had more than Zsa Zsa Zsa Gabor had husbands.
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:10 pm  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
I love it when you project.

Got any news for us on all those Brexit tax reductions you claimed existed on the other thread yet?

Bit hypocritical of you Ghost. I asked you what short cuts the government took to approve the vaccine weeks ago. Still awaiting a reply.
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:17 pm  
Durham Giant wrote:

So how come you have done nothing about the “insulting” posts to me?

You ban westend for what? It’s a drop in the ocean to what I get aimed at me but nothing is done about it.

No wonder this forum is on its last legs lol
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:27 pm  
I wonder if the queen and Prince Phillip like their subjects receive one dose with another in three months rather than the periods stated by the pharmaceutical companies.
Re: Tears for Tiers : Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:24 am  
Steph Curry wrote:
So how come you have done nothing about the “insulting” posts to me?

You ban westend for what? It’s a drop in the ocean to what I get aimed at me but nothing is done about it.

No wonder this forum is on its last legs lol

Is this satire?
PreviousNext