FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - World Cup
Re: World Cup : Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:25 am  
I think a couple of them bottled it up against the bigger Kiwi side. They played far too far from the defensive line. They have an exciting back line, but I don't think they are well coached from Richards - leaving out some key players from the squad
Re: World Cup : Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:16 am  
Irregs#16 wrote:
I think a couple of them bottled it up against the bigger Kiwi side. They played far too far from the defensive line. They have an exciting back line, but I don't think they are well coached from Richards - leaving out some key players from the squad
Whenever I have seen a WSL game there has hardly been any wrestling after contact and we didn't know how to deal with it.
The passing from hooker was really poor, Yorks number 9 must be injured or something as she's easily the best 9 I've seen in the WSL.
Re: World Cup : Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:18 pm  
I thought England were well beaten but the second rower who played at 12 was excellent with some great cover tackling and strong running. The half backs didn't really show though and how Jodie Cunningham gets picked is beyond me I am sorry to say.
Re: World Cup : Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:08 pm  
The Hollywood Frasier wrote:
Whenever I have seen a WSL game there has hardly been any wrestling after contact and we didn't know how to deal with it.
The passing from hooker was really poor, Yorks number 9 must be injured or something as she's easily the best 9 I've seen in the WSL.

Apparently there's a couple of players that don't see eye to eye with Richards , Sinead Peach is one of them .
Re: World Cup : Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:23 pm  
That wheelchair final was superb. Clutch play from the England captain to win it at the end.
Re: World Cup : Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:41 pm  
Excellent stuff!
Re: World Cup : Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:47 am  
Twas very good. Some strange ref decisions at times.
That Jack Brown was class
Re: World Cup : Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:21 pm  
Australia on another level.
Any chance we can get Liam Martin for our 2nd row.
Re: World Cup : Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:34 pm  
boardwalkempire4 wrote:
Australia on another level.
Any chance we can get Liam Martin for our 2nd row.

No quota spaces left, otherwise I'd happily take him :CURTAIN:
Re: World Cup : Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:52 pm  
mwindass wrote:
No quota spaces left, otherwise I'd happily take him :CURTAIN:

Yeah I think we’d need more than one out to get him.
The Aussie player’s fitness is incredible,
Tedesco after match interview, looked like he’d hardly broke sweat.
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC