FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Morgan Smith - confirmed 2 year deal
Re: Morgan Smith - confirmed 2 year deal : Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:55 pm  
I will take it that your lack of a reply suggests you do not have a reply to the NRL conundrum and why we don’t have the five years you like to think we have.
It would have been better to start with the phrase “in my opinion” especially when you have just suggested it to others but I suppose you believe your opinion is fact because you have been allowed access to the top.
Re: Morgan Smith - confirmed 2 year deal : Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:50 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell"] feeling a lot more positive today found out things are bubbling up at Wakefield ,Vastman could be right
Re: Morgan Smith - confirmed 2 year deal : Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:05 pm  
vastman wrote:

It’s a myth that the Trinity sides of the sixties and seventies were made up of Wakey lads. There were plenty of imports from all over the north.

No they were not, there was one or two from the wider region. Plus three or four imports, no Aussies back then ,they were South Africans. However I would say the majority of the big names in the side were all local lads. In fact many a team would feature over half the players from Wakey.

No team will be or ever has been pure local, but as far as local Wakey contingent goes the 60's lot were by far the most.
Re: Morgan Smith - confirmed 2 year deal : Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:34 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I will take it that your lack of a reply suggests you do not have a reply to the NRL conundrum and why we don’t have the five years you like to think we have.
It would have been better to start with the phrase “in my opinion” especially when you have just suggested it to others but I suppose you believe your opinion is fact because you have been allowed access to the top.

Learn to use quotes for heavens sake if you want answers. You got one as it happens, look again.

Are you really that jealous because someone else took the time to ask the two individuals their opinions and got an answer. How embittered and childish can you get.

As PT keeps telling people, just ignore me.
Previous