FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Stadium and other issues
Re: Stadium and other issues : Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:16 pm  
They need to edit out the Wildcats reference as it's just a target for trolling.
Re: Stadium and other issues : Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:56 pm  
The Avenger wrote:
Might be a great idea, what with the number of times I’ve walked out of a game with high blood pressure, feeling sick, nauseous, ulcers playing up, heart palpitations, cold sweats, giddy, light headed and double incontinent.

And that's just with the thought of getting on an Arriva bus home!!!
Re: Stadium and other issues : Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:11 pm  
Great video that

Counting the roof sections
There’s 11 up so far and on the plan there
Is 13, So there is another two sections to go up that will take it closer to the cats bar

It’s going to look really impressive
First time I’ll get to see it will be the fax game

Does anyone know if the south stand terracing is planned to be complete for that?
Re: Stadium and other issues : Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:25 pm  
musson wrote:
Great video that

Counting the roof sections
There’s 11 up so far and on the plan there
Is 13, So there is another two sections to go up that will take it closer to the cats bar

It’s going to look really impressive
First time I’ll get to see it will be the fax game

Does anyone know if the south stand terracing is planned to be complete for that?

North. :wink:
Re: Stadium and other issues : Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:32 am  
great video that - person in the YT comments asked him to remove the 'wildcats' which he has done :D

He also asked if he will go back in a few months time which he said he would do, which will be great.

It mad, that even though there is only s shell up, how much it actually looks like a professional sports stadium now :lol:
Re: Stadium and other issues : Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:55 am  
upthetrin92 wrote:
great video that - person in the YT comments asked him to remove the 'wildcats' which he has done :D

He also asked if he will go back in a few months time which he said he would do, which will be great.

It mad, that even though there is only s shell up, how much it actually looks like a professional sports stadium now :lol:

Just watched it again and it still says "Wildcats" and "contruction" :( :(
Re: Stadium and other issues : Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:37 am  
FIL wrote:
Just watched it again and it still says "Wildcats" and "contruction" :( :(

Just had a look, it only says Wildcats on the actual video footage. The title below the picture just shows Wakefield Trinity RLFC new stand construction,and the description to the right of the picture says Another visit promised
Re: Stadium and other issues : Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:39 am  
The Video text will be unable to be edited for obvious reasons - but the description has been updated, Along with another visit promised
Re: Stadium and other issues : Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:51 am  
One big plus for the new stand is that it is the piece of the ground that faces the main road and also the TV cameras. It will make us look a completely different proposition to the casual passer-by.

In the latest Trin magazine, John Minard talked about work starting on the South Stand/blocks after all the existing construction is done. Does anyone know what is planned there? I'm sure I can find the answer somewhere, but I'm just being lazy.
Re: Stadium and other issues : Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:59 am  
Slugger McBatt wrote:
One big plus for the new stand is that it is the piece of the ground that faces the main road and also the TV cameras. It will make us look a completely different proposition to the casual passer-by.

In the latest Trin magazine, John Minard talked about work starting on the South Stand/blocks after all the existing construction is done. Does anyone know what is planned there? I'm sure I can find the answer somewhere, but I'm just being lazy.

I haven’t seen anything re planning for the South end/hospitality boxes, but when I attended Friday lunch last week there was some heavy work wagons and what looked like excavations behind the hospitality and cats bar, this could be part of current building work, or possibly investigating future building work, it’s all guess work at the moment.
PreviousNext