RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:32 pm  
MadDogg wrote:
Just a heads up my tickets were sent to my junk email folder today so check there if you can't see them.

Same here
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:53 pm  
sergeant pepper wrote:
They used say that nothing is certain except death and taxes.

We can now safely add a 3rd. Should you even dare to think Saints tin pot win wasn't the greatest sporting achievement in the history of all sport, you can 100% guarantee an angry Saints fan will pop to set the record straight.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Please can you show me so specifically where any saints fan as ever said such a thing? Oh you can’t. You look an idiot now
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:03 pm  
[Gareth] wrote:
Same here

My junk email gets deleted automatically after 10 days - if others are similar could cause problems.
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:27 am  
Cannock Gary wrote:
E mail arrived approx 7pm printed out our 4 tickets no issue, would think all should get your e mails over the next couple of days as system seems to be working ok.

Got my tickets but they wont print off open the pdf file but no option to print if i go file print all what comes up is the thank you for buying tickets.
edit right clicked pdf and clicked quick print all printed off
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:12 am  
[Gareth] wrote:
Same here

Mine didnt :wink:
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:55 am  
Club says all tickets have now been sent out, time to panic if you haven't received yours
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:08 pm  
RobRiches wrote:
Please can you show me so specifically where any saints fan as ever said such a thing? Oh you can’t. You look an idiot now

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:05 pm  
is it the right time to ask if the South Stand is reserved seating :) :) :) or can i pay on the day :)

i've only seen it every day since tickets went on sale, and some fans just dont do themselves any favours
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:55 pm  
[Gareth] wrote:
sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

How come after your public meltdown about how you were putting me on ignore and never responding to me again, you literally quote every post I put, even if it’s on an obscure forum like wakefields? I’m flattered but I don’t bat that way. Speak to jason65 he might be more up your street
Re: World Club Challenge - Wigan v Penrith : Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:13 am  
RobRiches wrote:
How come after your public meltdown about how you were putting me on ignore and never responding to me again, you literally quote every post I put, even if it’s on an obscure forum like wakefields? I’m flattered but I don’t bat that way. Speak to jason65 he might be more up your street

Still in your head space little man. :lol:
PreviousNext