FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Jukesays wrote:
You're only here coz it's Wigan !

They know that Juke,they just will not admit it.

They cant wait for the visit of the Champions-League and World Club. :)
Regardless of how the game goes on Good Friday, it's going to be a nice feeling rocking up there as league champions and world club challenge holders and not to have Saints fans in the pubs beforehand talking to us like we're a Championship team turning up (and not all of them before anybody takes offence).
Can't wait for the 'come on you saints' followed by 'same old Wigan always cheating'

WE ARE BACK!!!
"Oh when the Saints...."

*YAWN*
Seen a new chant around the young lad Delaney. However somebody pointed out part of the song sounds like they are calling themselves tw@s which I thought was funny
WWste wrote:
Seen a new chant around the young lad Delaney. However somebody pointed out part of the song sounds like they are calling themselves tw@s which I thought was funny

They don't care about Thompson...

So much so, they made a song about not caring about him.
What's the new chant?
NickyKiss wrote:
They don't care about Thompson...

So much so, they made a song about not caring about him.

If he could string 2 games together, he might be worth caring about but hasn’t managed that for nearly 4 years
Stu M wrote:
Home section officially sold out. Given that Wigan will sell their allocation this is another sell out.

Let's hope that both sides have the star names available and no injuries/bans preventing us watching the best. Should be a cracker.

We won’t have all our stars playing but it depends on how you categorise stars I suppose.
Zig wrote:
We won’t have all our stars playing but it depends on how you categorise stars I suppose.

The game is a month away, a lot can happen in that time. We could be short of a few too. Thats why I said "I hope" we have as many as possible playing.
PreviousNext