FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Jason65 wrote:
And I never said you was defending everyone on Redvee,I also do not judge everyone on that site based on a few d*ckheads.But I agree with Zig.


A bit like I don't judge everyone on here based on you; that would be unfair.
The Yellow Giraffe wrote:
A bit like I don't judge everyone on here based on you; that would be unfair.


All depends if you are like the d*ckheads on Redvee or not,are you?
And before this goes south a lot of Wigan fans think Redvee is a cess pit and not just me.
Also a few think you are talking bollo*cks and not just me.
Wigan fans spend more time on Redvee than they do on here lol. Especially big jason
RobRiches wrote:
Wigan fans spend more time on Redvee than they do on here lol. Especially big jason


You're the last person (under your many previous guises) who should be commenting about spending time on rival fan boards.

Had more role changes than James Bond this fella.
RobRiches wrote:
Wigan fans spend more time on Redvee than they do on here lol. Especially big jason


Seems I am living rent free in your head,must be crowded with all the others in there aswell little man.
MattyB wrote:
You're the last person (under your many previous guises) who should be commenting about spending time on rival fan boards.

Had more role changes than James Bond this fella.


I come on rlfans which is a forum for all teams. You all have to go on a site specifically for st Helen’s lmao!!!

That’s embarassing!
RobRiches wrote:
I come on rlfans which is a forum for all teams. You all have to go on a site specifically for st Helen’s lmao!!!

That’s embarassing!


Nobody embarrasses themselves more than you pal, your life must be pretty boring!
RobRiches wrote:
I come on rlfans which is a forum for all teams. You all have to go on a site specifically for st Helen’s lmao!!!

That’s embarassing!


The trouble is your knowledge is limited and your bitterness is evident. You simply can’t get over the fact that Wigan have had significant more success than any other RL team. Do everyone a favour pal and go and play with the other assholes on Redvee.
Saints v London, wouldn’t it have been a good opportunity to see Saints travel to London. Firstly, the game may have been slightly more competitive and secondly, it would have ensured that the London club had a good attendance.
Good Friday tickets going on sale "soon". Home ends near as dammit sold out according to Wigan's post, great effort by Saints with over a month to go.
Hopefully we're not watching two academy sides come GF :D
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Choc Ice, Cruncher, exiled Warrior, Itchy Arsenal, NSW, The Whiffy Kipper and 191 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors