FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rumours and signings v9
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:00 pm  
Umyla Hanley may end up at Leigh.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:38 pm  
MadDogg wrote:
Umyla Hanley may end up at Leigh.


There's an image of him at a training session in Leigh top:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632222 ... 817476421/
MadDogg wrote:
Umyla Hanley may end up at Leigh.


There's an image of him at a training session in Leigh top:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632222 ... 817476421/
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:13 pm  
Hanley to Leigh, subject to official announcement :

https://www.totalrl.com/leigh-leopards- ... ague-2023/
Hanley to Leigh, subject to official announcement :

https://www.totalrl.com/leigh-leopards- ... ague-2023/
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:00 pm  
MattyB wrote:
Hanley to Leigh, subject to official announcement :

https://www.totalrl.com/leigh-leopards- ... ague-2023/


God I'd feel like such a plank wearing that top every day.

Good luck to him though - not convinced he's Super League standard but we'll see.
MattyB wrote:
Hanley to Leigh, subject to official announcement :

https://www.totalrl.com/leigh-leopards- ... ague-2023/


God I'd feel like such a plank wearing that top every day.

Good luck to him though - not convinced he's Super League standard but we'll see.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:03 pm  
MadDogg wrote:
God I'd feel like such a plank wearing that top every day.

Good luck to him though - not convinced he's Super League standard but we'll see.


i think it will be a good move for him. He may get 1 or 2 games at best this season, so at least he'll get some game time at Leigh. If he performs owt like, he may get a gig at a bigger SL club again, but i'm of the same opinion that i dont think he's top of SL club standard from what i've seen so far
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:28 am  
Looks like Toby Brannan has joined Ben O’Keefe at Rochdale on a permanent deal. Guys like Halsall, Bibby, Hanley, Nicholson and McDonnell already gone as well. There definitely looks to be a change in tact in terms of carrying a deep squad.

The reserve team from last year has been broken up to a degree, with us seemingly picking out who they consider the better ones (Hill, Nsemba, Forber, Astley and Eckersley) and pumping more money in to having a stronger top 17-20. Happy enough if they want to do that but if we keep losing English players like Bateman and KPP, it’s going to be tough to keep juggling things like the overseas quota and how you dip the younger players in.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:27 pm  
Brannon was shaping up as a good prospect - thats a shame but we have several others (still) on the prop forward fringes.

Hanley, best he moves on as his opportunities will be limited next season.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:07 pm  
NickyKiss wrote:
Looks like Toby Brannan has joined Ben O’Keefe at Rochdale on a permanent deal. Guys like Halsall, Bibby, Hanley, Nicholson and McDonnell already gone as well. There definitely looks to be a change in tact in terms of carrying a deep squad.

The reserve team from last year has been broken up to a degree, with us seemingly picking out who they consider the better ones (Hill, Nsemba, Forber, Astley and Eckersley) and pumping more money in to having a stronger top 17-20. Happy enough if they want to do that but if we keep losing English players like Bateman and KPP, it’s going to be tough to keep juggling things like the overseas quota and how you dip the younger players in.


Remember when I told you all neither Thompson nor Pryce will be at Wigan next season? And I was right? Here’s another. Bateman will be at Wigan next season.

You will see
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:19 pm  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Remember when I told you all neither Thompson nor Pryce will be at Wigan next season? And I was right? Here’s another. Bateman will be at Wigan next season.

You will see


Gasp!

Tell us a rumour that's not already doing the rounds of all the Wigan pubs.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:07 am  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Remember when I told you all neither Thompson nor Pryce will be at Wigan next season? And I was right? Here’s another. Bateman will be at Wigan next season.

You will see


Dan?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 217 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors