FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wolves in the Cup
Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:21 pm  
No rest for our threadbare squad it seems looking at Cake's selections, given the loan players not available. Another hiding in store so just hope we don't pick up anymore injuries.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:55 pm  
No need to worry. Warrington have only selected 17 (of the 17!) from Sunday's match at Plough Lane in their 21. Plus a potential debut for (who I guess is a quota player) Rodrick Tai

I guess we will be writing off the Cup and concentrating on the League .....maybe.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:57 pm  
Smithers99 wrote:
No need to worry. Warrington have only selected 17 (of the 17!) from Sunday's match at Plough Lane in their 21. Plus a potential debut for (who I guess is a quota player) Rodrick Tai

I guess we will be writing off the Cup and concentrating on the League .....maybe.


I hear we are concentrating on filling the Gold Lounge.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:29 pm  
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
No rest for our threadbare squad it seems looking at Cake's selections, given the loan players not available. Another hiding in store so just hope we don't pick up anymore injuries.


With Lovell in the squad we’re picking players who are already carrying injuries! Asking for it really as far as picking up more injuries is concerned.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:11 pm  
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
I hear we are concentrating on filling the Gold Lounge.

Wonder how that’s going. Anyone got any market study data showing that what people want to see is the home side outclassed badly and barely threatening the try line. In which case we may be on a winner.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:11 pm  
RfE wrote:
With Lovell in the squad we’re picking players who are already carrying injuries! Asking for it really as far as picking up more injuries is concerned.

I’d assumed they were in 21 but not playing. We have form for that. If not: it’s crackers. Butler and Kershaw too. We are indeed asking for trouble.
Last edited by BigTime on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:13 pm  
Smithers99 wrote:
No need to worry. Warrington have only selected 17 (of the 17!) from Sunday's match at Plough Lane in their 21. Plus a potential debut for (who I guess is a quota player) Rodrick Tai

I guess we will be writing off the Cup and concentrating on the League .....maybe.

I guess that too but, oddly, I don’t think we’ll lose quite as badly as last week although I have absolutely no evidence to back that up.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:16 pm  
BigTime wrote:
Wonder how that’s going. Anyone got any market study data showing that what people want to see is the home side outclassed badly and barely threatening the try line. In which case we may be on a winner.


I hear the British Masochist Authority are looking into a sponsorship deal they have been so impressed with our start to the season.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:18 pm  
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
No rest for our threadbare squad it seems looking at Cake's selections, given the loan players not available. Another hiding in store so just hope we don't pick up anymore injuries.

Nothing to worry about. Plenty of ex Skolars at a loose end. Worked out ok last time IIRC.
Re: Wolves in the Cup : Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:19 pm  
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
I hear the British Masochist Authority are looking into a sponsorship deal they have been so impressed with our start to the season.

Yes deal all signed and sealed. Hoping to announce it and get it on shirts circa week 15.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to London Broncos