FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wire TV
Re: Wire TV : Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:42 pm  
Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:
i haven't seen it, but i did wonder how much content they were gonna have to create to make this a desirable option.

essentially all they've done is put interviews beyond the grasp of 95% of the fan base.

And there isn’t even that much. There have been 2 so called exclusives, Harrison extension and how Paul Vaughan is fitting in.
Nothing more than we’ve read elsewhere.
Re: Wire TV : Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:47 pm  
I was hoping it would be something like (I believe) Wigan and Hull KR, where you can watch live sky unrecorded games.
Or am I wrong?

The Wire TV looks like another big idea just hyped and found to be lame.

If any Wire officials is reading, give me a DM and an access all limits pass, and I’ll do it for you. I’ll Go-pro and stream games live to the app, do pre and post game interviews, we can negotiate a % of the subscription.
Re: Wire TV : Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:03 pm  
rubber duckie wrote:
I was hoping it would be something like (I believe) Wigan and Hull KR, where you can watch live sky unrecorded games.
Or am I wrong?

The Wire TV looks like another big idea just hyped and found to be lame.

If any Wire officials is reading, give me a DM and an access all limits pass, and I’ll do it for you. I’ll Go-pro and stream games live to the app, do pre and post game interviews, we can negotiate a % of the subscription.


You can’t watch live games on any club tv platform - sky don’t allow it. It will show all games (sky games and non sky games) on the Monday (I think?) morning after that weekends games. It also shows all women’s and academy games as well as ‘classic’ games
Re: Wire TV : Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:19 pm  
Wigan TV has been out for 10 years and has a vast library of past games/documentaries.

Reserve/preseason/women’s games are streamed live.

SL games give you 2 minute highlights instantly, 15 minutes highlights after 24 hours and the full game (will wigans own radio commentary) on Monday morning.

Great for if you can’t make it to a non sky game.
Re: Wire TV : Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:33 pm  
NSW wrote:
Wigan TV has been out for 10 years and has a vast library of past games/documentaries.

Reserve/preseason/women’s games are streamed live.

SL games give you 2 minute highlights instantly, 15 minutes highlights after 24 hours and the full game (will wigans own radio commentary) on Monday morning.

Great for if you can’t make it to a non sky game.


Interesting post, how do you rate Wigan TV out of 10, and does it keep your interest during the off season?
Re: Wire TV : Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:37 pm  
MorePlaymakersNeeded wrote:
NSW wrote:
Wigan TV has been out for 10 years and has a vast library of past games/documentaries.

Reserve/preseason/women’s games are streamed live.

SL games give you 2 minute highlights instantly, 15 minutes highlights after 24 hours and the full game (will wigans own radio commentary) on Monday morning.

Great for if you can’t make it to a non sky game.


Interesting post, how do you rate Wigan TV out of 10, and does it keep your interest during the off season?

It’s less than £40 a year so even if they didn’t post in the off-season it wouldn’t be bad.

Since the season ended there’s been a few interviews with Peet, new signings getting interviewed etc

They also run “legends” interviews with players in a feature length interview with Radlinski some are ticketed events (Michael Maguire/ Tommy, Andy Farrell and last night Pat Richards). Some are just in person, for example Bennie Westwood and Stef Ratchford have done it.

They get uploaded on there.


I’m a bit of a rugby nerd so I’ve put a few random old game in off-season.

Great value and they could probably increase the price.
Re: Wire TV : Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:47 pm  
Does anyone know if they show replays of ALL games we play during the year, home and away. Or just the Home games?
Re: Wire TV : Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:09 am  
Or thane wrote:
Does anyone know if they show replays of ALL games we play during the year, home and away. Or just the Home games?

It seems not and I’m pretty miffed about it.
Looks like we’re gonna get the official game edits that the SL show get and a full replay of a televised match.
Pie TV you get the whole sha-bang.
In the last 3 month I’ve had it. There’s been about 5 free to view 3/4 minutes edits and about 3 premium vids of chat and only 1 more than 5 mins being a chat between Bob Eccles and Steve Hesford.
Utter pathetic management.
If there’s any Warrington staff reading this, send me a pm and I’ll come and take over the running of it for you. Presently it’s a chore for somebody in those offices.

Edited… the full game vs L Leopards has been added.
That’s a plus’s.
Re: Wire TV : Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:10 am  
rubber duckie wrote:
It seems not and I’m pretty miffed about it.
Looks like we’re gonna get the official game edits that the SL show get and a full replay of a televised match.
Pie TV you get the whole sha-bang.
In the last 3 month I’ve had it. There’s been about 5 free to view 3/4 minutes edits and about 3 premium vids of chat and only 1 more than 5 mins being a chat between Bob Eccles and Steve Hesford.
Utter pathetic management.
If there’s any Warrington staff reading this, send me a pm and I’ll come and take over the running of it for you. Presently it’s a chore for somebody in those offices.

Edited… the full game vs L Leopards has been added.
That’s a plus’s.


They have full match replays home and away of all super league games on the Monday / Tuesday after that weekends games.

Whilst I’m sure the off season content could have been better you had access to lots of ‘classic’ games to watch in that time also.

It can be improved, but it’s less than £6 per month if you pay up front, that gives you access to all home and away SL full match replays as well as pre and post match interviews. For that alone it’s well worth £70 for me.
Re: Wire TV : Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:51 am  
Alffi_7 wrote:
They have full match replays home and away of all super league games on the Monday / Tuesday after that weekends games.

Whilst I’m sure the off season content could have been better you had access to lots of ‘classic’ games to watch in that time also.

It can be improved, but it’s less than £6 per month if you pay up front, that gives you access to all home and away SL full match replays as well as pre and post match interviews. For that alone it’s well worth £70 for me.


That seems decent value. I went to the testimonial and ended up spending £79 on tickets, scarf and hat for the little one and something for her to eat at half time.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ratticusfinch, Smiffy27 and 237 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Warrington Wolves