FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Squad complete. What’s your starting 13 + 4
Dufty
Thewlis
Mata'utia
Ratchford
Ashton
Williams
Drinkwater
Harrison
Clark
Vaughan
Currie
Nicholson
McGuire

Walker
Kasiano
Bullock
Mikaele

Beast of a team :-)
The big question is how Vaughan & McGuire will go.
Or thane wrote:
Dufty
Thewlis
Mata'utia
Ratchford
Ashton
Williams
Drinkwater
Harrison
Clark
Vaughan
Currie
Nicholson
McGuire

Walker
Kasiano
Bullock
Mikaele

Beast of a team :-)


Harrison for currie, and dudson starting for me.

Fed up defending currie now, he can love off and there's no way he's in the leadership group this year
Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:
he can love off


Bit harsh & uncalled for from a Forum Moderator ... have you been hacked?
I don't think Harrison is a prop, I do think before the end of the season he will be a starting 2nd row though. Or ar least if he has kicked on with a full pre season he will.
I think you can write off Philbin and Wrench for this season. I am sure they will play, but after their injuries I suspect it will be 2023 before they make any meaningful contribution.

If you then look at our playing group we only have 20 senior players (and that includes Russel). So we will only need 3 injuries before we start to incorporate the Academy players from the last couple of seasons, and clearly we are going to see quite a lot of this group over the year.

So its interesting to pick your preferred 13 +4, but I suspect our prospects will depend to a degree on how well individuals in the Academy group perform and how astute Powell is in bringing them into play. Over the course of the season it may not be how good our rooks and bishops perform but rather the pawns.
Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:
Harrison for currie, and dudson starting for me.

Fed up defending currie now, he can love off and there's no way he's in the leadership group this year


His contract expires at the end of 2023.

He needs a big season, or he won`t be staying at Wire.
Smiffy27 wrote:
Bit harsh & uncalled for from a Forum Moderator ... have you been hacked?



Nope 100% me, we got rid of one direct problem in holmes, its making my teeth itch saying currie should still start (also kf saying recently he's happy with our back row options)

I've gone to bat for him on here over the last 4 years when others have said much worse stuff than that. Last season was atrocious and it was nothing to do with his knee.
Boss Hog wrote:
His contract expires at the end of 2023.

He needs a big season, or he won`t be staying at Wire.


I'd probably still not renew him, contract renewal form hasn't done us any favours in recent years.

Too little too late.
Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:

I've gone to bat for him on here over the last 4 years when others have said much worse stuff than that.


We all know what "love off" means. We don't need to stoop so low.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rubber duckie and 180 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Warrington Wolves