RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2024 fixtures
Re: 2024 fixtures : Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:15 pm  
UllFC wrote:
Lots of social media comments about choice of venue, +1 IMG points for everyone for engagement :D

:D
Re: 2024 fixtures : Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:21 pm  
Hull derby your 1st televisual spectacular on Thursday 15th Feb.

Several new signings on both sides and Rovers are better than Penrith according to their fans so should be good entertainment ;)
Re: 2024 fixtures : Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:23 pm  
UllFC wrote:
Hull derby your 1st televisual spectacular on Thursday 15th Feb.

Several new signings on both sides and Rovers are better than Penrith according to their fans so should be good entertainment ;)

Where have hull kr fans said they are better then Penrith?
Re: 2024 fixtures : Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:44 am  
RobRiches wrote:
Hull KR are better than Penrith

That's a very bold statement to make mate. I'm shocked.
Re: 2024 fixtures : Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:18 pm  
It's bad enough going to Headingley every season and now we've got a double whammy with Elland Road! :wink: Sunday is gonna be a shocking attendance with all us massive clubs playing. :mrgreen:

On the plus side, I've got a lovely trip to Catalans to look forward to and flights for less than £80 in July. 8)
Re: 2024 fixtures : Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:03 am  
SaleSlim wrote:
It's bad enough going to Headingley every season and now we've got a double whammy with Elland Road! :wink: Sunday is gonna be a shocking attendance with all us massive clubs playing. :mrgreen:

On the plus side, I've got a lovely trip to Catalans to look forward to and flights for less than £80 in July. 8)

Nice one which airport are you landing and what company is it you are flying with.
Previous