FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford)
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:42 pm  
fishy3005 wrote:
Spot on.

I’m a saints fan but I like to think I’m pretty objective. I think Knowles should of got 1 game. But the whining from Leeds fans is laughable. For a club that finished 5th the supporters sound so entitled it’s unbelievable.
‘Let’s boycott the sport!’ ‘Lets sell our tickets’ . Holding the sport to ransom as if they’re bigger than the game. It’s p**s funny.
I hope the ref slaps us tomorrow and we still win by 40. They will still be crying that they would have won if Knowles missed out. :)

Not wanting the sport to be corrupted further by St Helens gaming the disciplinary system = fans of the other club are "entitled" :roll:

You can tell St Helens is on Merseyside sometimes you really can.
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:49 pm  
fishy3005 wrote:
Spot on.

I’m a saints fan but I like to think I’m pretty objective. I think Knowles should of got 1 game. But the whining from Leeds fans is laughable. For a club that finished 5th the supporters sound so entitled it’s unbelievable.
‘Let’s boycott the sport!’ ‘Lets sell our tickets’ . Holding the sport to ransom as if they’re bigger than the game. It’s p**s funny.
I hope the ref slaps us tomorrow and we still win by 40. They will still be crying that they would have won if Knowles missed out. :)

Bizarre init. You’d think the incident happened against Leeds themselves the way they go on about it. But no, they’re just crying about not benefiting from an incident that happened in a different game, to somebody else. Loser mentality
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:49 pm  
Swoggy Loiner wrote:
Like knowles did you mean?

No, he’s been proven not to have.
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:00 pm  
Club basically confirming that Bodene Thompson is playing on their socials
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:07 pm  
no idea what that means!
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:17 pm  
The Reaper wrote:
Bizarre init. You’d think the incident happened against Leeds themselves the way they go on about it. But no, they’re just crying about not benefiting from an incident that happened in a different game, to somebody else. Loser mentality

Really? A minority of Leeds fans are going over the top about a controversial decision that has detracted to the build up of what promises to be a memorable sporting occasion. But look at you - blatantly on the Leeds site trying to draw a reaction. Loser talk! Just because Saints are a great team doesn’t make you a winner. It's a game, 17 athletes against 17 athletes. The outcome shouldn't make you feel proud of yourself, be proud of your team and leave out the silly stuff.
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:34 pm  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
Not wanting the sport to be corrupted further by St Helens gaming the disciplinary system = fans of the other club are "entitled" :roll:

You can tell St Helens is on Merseyside sometimes you really can.

You’re just pi**ed off that uncle Gary no longer runs the game on the sly.
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:49 pm  
fishy3005 wrote:

Chortle.
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:00 pm  
fishy3005 wrote:

Oh he does, you’ll find that out tomorrow… :lol:
Re: SL GF | St Helens (Old Trafford) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:14 pm  
The Reaper wrote:

You were doing ok up to these last couple of comments.
Why does the incident have to happen against Leeds?
It is affecting Leeds as one of your best players has got away with a cock up from the MRP.
Had he been banned it would have helped us hence why many Leeds fans are up in arms over it.
To say we have a loser mentality is something Saints clearly had in what was it 5 grand finals?
You have a great team and some great fans but gloating eventually comes to an end even to the best of us.
PreviousNext