FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Injuries
Re: Injuries : Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:39 am  
The only solace is that with Crooks & O'Brien that they will still play the majority of the season. Both looking at 12 weeks so they should be back apx. round 8-10.
Re: Injuries : Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:45 am  
The coaching team going to have their work cut out, whilst using all their considerable contacts to get quality replacements
Re: Injuries : Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:02 pm  
Encouraged wrote:
https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/leeds-rhinos-star-could-be-set-for-championship-switch-88587/

I wouldn’t trust a word that is said on that web site by that “journalist”. Click bait city
Re: Injuries : Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:56 am  
Batley are starting Moore and Leak so I'm assuming Moore's playing at loose.
Re: Injuries : Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:35 am  
No surprise they lost at Sheffield then...
Re: Injuries : Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:57 pm  
I am amazed that Finn has not tried to draft in cover!!!

Leeds seem to be farming players out to any team they can except US! Clearly we need to be bringing some extra bodies in as any more injuries and we could be in serious trouble. I just don't get the relaxed approach?
Re: Injuries : Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:22 pm  
Encouraged wrote:
I am amazed that Finn has not tried to draft in cover!!!

Leeds seem to be farming players out to any team they can except US! Clearly we need to be bringing some extra bodies in as any more injuries and we could be in serious trouble. I just don't get the relaxed approach?

No promotion, no incentive perhaps?
Re: Injuries : Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:31 pm  
The general feeling from the fans i talked to on sunday was that despite what the club have said publicly about looking to bring in new players. They are not and will be relying on DR to fill the gaps doing things on the cheap was the phrase being used. That said they obviously could be wrong and unless someone on here as any info we will just have to wait and see.
Re: Injuries : Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:44 pm  
We know money must be tight after the decision to run a small squad so I can't say its a massive surprise that we have not made many moves at this point despite the squad been vastly weakened so far. It won't have helped with the CC draws which would probably have cost the club money so far and with little improvement with the Cats game. Its going to be a tough season so its going to need everyone to dig in.
Re: Injuries : Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:38 am  
Wouldn’t be surprised to see someone like Jack smith from Leeds join us on loan or dr .
PreviousNext