FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Brexit disaster
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: Brexit disaster : Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:53 pm  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
It does all fit.
Brexit in many ways was always a child-like reaction to perceived but very complex adult-world problems.

I can assure you and your bff pimp that I only have one account.
You and him, however, do seem to agree on every subject.
Re: Brexit disaster : Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:04 pm  
wotsupcas wrote:
I can assure you and your bff pimp that I only have one account.
You and him, however, do seem to agree on every subject.

And they get upset when people call them simple or childish :lol:

As ever nothing to say about how Brexit is actually going or what is actually happening to this country and its economy.
Re: Brexit disaster : Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:06 pm  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
And they get upset when people call them simple or childish :lol:

As ever nothing to say about how Brexit is actually going or what is actually happening to this country and its economy.

There are very few things in this world that could upset me, my partner, my kids and my crap rugby team... You and your bff are not even close.
I have exposed your fibs about EU exports already so no further comment needed
Re: Brexit disaster : Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:21 pm  
wotsupcas wrote:
There are very few things in this world that could upset me, my partner, my kids and my crap rugby team... You and your bff are not even close.
I have exposed your fibs about EU exports already so no further comment needed

As Ronnie R would say, "there you go again" :lol:
Re: Brexit disaster : Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:05 am  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
As Ronnie R would say, "there you go again" :lol:

Wouldn't have had you down as a fan of Mr Reagan ghostie.
I see you're now laughing at your own inane jokes like that idiot Superblue :D
Re: Brexit disaster : Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:24 am  
wotsupcas wrote:
Wouldn't have had you down as a fan of Mr Reagan ghostie.

Reagan was a bit to the right, not afraid to chuck the occasional dog whistle and overly hawkish. But compared to the anti-democratic, white nationalist party the current Republican party has become, and the UK Tories are trying to ape, he was a moderate.

Never forget that it's the politicians in these countries which have become extremists; at some point, like I did, you just need to say "I can't vote for these people any more".
Re: Brexit disaster : Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:53 am  
It was worth it to see the lefty tears back then and it still is now as they is still crying about leaving they beloved eu
Re: Brexit disaster : Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:07 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
It was worth it to see the lefty tears back then and it still is now as they is still crying about leaving they beloved eu


As a lefty but no real fan of the EU, if all the Northern mugs hadn't voted for Boris Johnson, knowing fine well he would screw you over as soon as look at you, we wouldn't be having this 'discussion', would we?
Maybe you'll understand when you're freezing in the snow and not able to afford to put your heating on that there won't be too many tears shed for you - just suck it up and put another jumper on, you voted for this!
Re: Brexit disaster : Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:10 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
Typical no it all remoaner. They think they are Bette r than us and show how clever they are by talking down are country!


Instead of playing the victim why not furnish the viewers with some of the plus points of Brexit and show the "remainers" why they are wrong ?
Re: Brexit disaster : Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:12 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
It was worth it to see the lefty tears back then and it still is now as they is still crying about leaving they beloved eu


Can you re post in English ?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 170 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin