FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shaw and Croft
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:07 pm  
cosmicat wrote:
James batchelor was offered a reduced deal that’s why he walked another local player turned he’s back the club

Yes I also heard that rumour and also heard a similar rumour that Yusif Aydin was treated badly by the club and offered a derisory contract. Then we are all now hearing that these two appear to be treated badly in a like manner. However I have now heard that the same agent has acted for all four players. Could this have something to do with all this, really makes you wonder dosnt it.
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:26 pm  
Rumour being the operative word.
I haven't seen an actual fact about this on any of the posts so far, apart from details of the rules themselves.

Despite what Barry down the lane says, you don't know the details of the contracts
No one at the club has said they are going to 'hold a player back '
No club has said they want to buy them.
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:38 pm  
PopTart wrote:
Rumour being the operative word.
I haven't seen an actual fact about this on any of the posts so far, apart from details of the rules themselves.

Despite what Barry down the lane says, you don't know the details of the contracts
No one at the club has said they are going to 'hold a player back '
No club has said they want to buy them.

PT trinity treat the youngsters bloody awful what’s the point of an academy it’s embarrassing
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:44 pm  
cosmicat wrote:
PT trinity treat the youngsters bloody awful what’s the point of an academy it’s embarrassing


You say that but I still don't see any evidence that it is true.
You may be right, but the evidence I can see in the public domain doesn't show it to me.
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:01 pm  
I'm interested to know were the info comes from, surely it's in the clubs best interest to treat all the younger members of the club with respect.
Younger players are the future of the club and its extremely difficult to understand why the club would treat them awful.
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:03 pm  
The Avenger wrote:
What the hell are you on about, blown out of the water by who, saying what?
If you’re referring to Vastman stupid estimation then you’re as daft as he is
I can pretty much give you the full costings of the Youth system if that what you want (tick)

I’ll add this
I can praise the club for stabilising the finances (tick)
I can praise the club for assembling what looks like a decent squad (tick)
I can praise the club for the ground refurbishment (tick)

Go on then, for once praise Carter & Co instead of criticising them.
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:12 pm  
vastman wrote:
Why would we do that?

It's far more simple. We offered them what we thought they were worth. Last tear we offered Ruan a deal which he rejected and wasn't offered an increase, but crucially then asked to be released and duly was.Young Ollie was offered no deal I believe and was simply released, neither required compensation from the clubs they went to

Wrong on both accounts, Leon Ruan was offered a "reserves" deal not a first team deal, so wasn't an improved deal so the clause was not valid and Ollie was exempt from the fee as he was 22 on when the year that 1st December fell, as for his deal that he was "supposedly" offered, well there are deadlines that are supposed to Be kept to and when your agent makes 17 attempts to contact the club to discuss what may/may not be happening, only to finally be acknowledge once an offer was received from another the club, well that says it all. :thumb:
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:45 pm  
chissitt wrote:
Go on then, for once praise Carter & Co instead of criticising them.


I believe they all smell very nice.
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:35 pm  
Michael Carter has stated publicly that Batch was offered a 10% pay rise.
Re: Shaw and Croft : Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:40 pm  
chissitt wrote:
Go on then, for once praise Carter & Co instead of criticising them.


I’ve given Carter praise for stabilising the club on a number of occasions, you and a few others on here really do have your head up your jacksi when it comes to seeing only what you want to see.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 146 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity