Whitbread
Bowden
Esah
Tanginoa
Butler
Shaw
Battye
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:04 pm  
Based on bulk of last year forwards are crap to average at best , is shaw still with us ?

Eseh and shaw are still learning
Butler looks garbage so far

Whitbread and Bowden were good , tanginoa was a fraction of the guy from 2 years ago

Undoubtedly worst set of middles in super league
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:04 pm  
Based on bulk of last year forwards are crap to average at best , is shaw still with us ?

Eseh and shaw are still learning
Butler looks garbage so far

Whitbread and Bowden were good , tanginoa was a fraction of the guy from 2 years ago

Undoubtedly worst set of middles in super league
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:11 pm  
imwakefieldtillidie wrote:
I wouldn't have signed him based on what he did last time, but I can't deny he's a very good player. Now we've got him I'd play him at stand off and use Morgan Smith off the bench. Another prop and we're probably good to go. Throw in new deals for Murphy, Croft and Shaw and it won't have been a bad off season.

People forget what hall did and he turned out ok didnt he, great signing for me as much as i like both lynne and hall feel langi is better but great competition in centres now.

Question does langi still count on overseas he has just played fir france in world cup
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:12 pm  
Luppylad wrote:
People forget what hall did and he turned out ok didnt he, great signing for me as much as i like both lynne and hall feel langi is better but great competition in centres now.

Question does langi still count on overseas he has just played fir france in world cup

He won’t count if he has French citizenship. Makes the deal even sweeter.
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:14 pm  
Pat Bateman wrote:
Atoni
Whitbread
Bowden
Esah
Tanginoa
Butler
Shaw
Battye

Hasn't Applegarth said he wants to play Tanginoa in the second row?

Eseh and Shaw aren't ready for regular SL yet.

Battye is in decline, but a decent back up option.

Butler is the interesting one. He was dreadful at times last season, but did show glimpses towards the end that there's a player in there. Let's judge him after a full pre-season.

Bowden, Whitbread and Atoni isn't bad at all.
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:14 pm  
Pat Bateman wrote:
He won’t count if he has French citizenship. Makes the deal even sweeter.

Non-fed trained so he'll count.
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:18 pm  
imwakefieldtillidie wrote:
Hasn't Applegarth said he wants to play Tanginoa in the second row?

Eseh and Shaw aren't ready for regular SL yet.

Battye is in decline, but a decent back up option.

Butler is the interesting one. He was dreadful at times last season, but did show glimpses towards the end that there's a player in there. Let's judge him after a full pre-season.

Bowden, Whitbread and Atoni isn't bad at all.

I reckon after the year Esah had at Fev he’s ready for SL and will get game time. MA has explained numerous times regarding Butler literally not playing for 18 month before signing for us, let’s judge him after a full pre season. I bobbed Tanginoa In as he has done middle work before. I reckon we’ll be in for one more forward.
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:23 pm  
Could some one fill me in ,in a nice way with what Langi did that was wrong was he the guy who got a 10 match ban in Australia .
Re: Langi : Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:25 pm  
alegend wrote:
Could some one fill me in ,in a nice way with what Langi did that was wrong was he the guy who got a 10 match ban in Australia .

I don't think I've heard of him doing anything wrong.
What makes you think he did?
PreviousNext