FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shares for sale in Trinity?
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:59 pm  
TimmySmith wrote:
Reached out for further information but really like this approach by the club.

Not totally sure how viable or how much interest there would be for a collective RLFans approach. Allowing members who don't necessarily want to lay down £500 but could part with £25-50.

Appreciate the club couldn't offer the same benefits to a group.

I'm happy to reach out to the club should anyone else hold interest.

Not sure if anything's changed Timmy, but one of them not sure which one said the club would not be against some sort of co-operative from fans if they wanted a collective group to invest.
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:01 pm  
chissitt wrote:
Not sure if anything's changed Timmy, but one of them not sure which one said the club would not be against some sort of co-operative from fans if they wanted a collective group to invest.


Good news. :CLAP:
Would be happy to invest both ways. :CLAP:
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:02 pm  
vastman wrote:
If anyone wants a downloadable form let me know by PM and I can send it you.

An online version will follow.

Image

Image

Do you know when the online application form is available? I’ve tried the address on your poster but there’s no form that I can see. Thanks
This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:04 pm  
Dunkirk Spirit wrote:
Do you know when the online application form is available? I’ve tried the address on your poster but there’s no form that I can see. Thanks


Not ready yet, but be available shortly.

Unfortunately there is so much going on at the club at present it’s hard for people like me and JM to connect as much as we’d like.

For various reasons we had to get this scheme running quicker than normal (for positive reasons) so bear with us.

The next project is totally mine so I’ll be able to control that.
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:19 pm  
BarnsleyGull wrote:
Good news. :CLAP:
Would be happy to invest both ways. :CLAP:


Cheers Chiss.

Agreed. Looking at the £500 option currently but happy to chuck something into a pot too.
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:40 pm  
I’m jinterested in sharing this news across my social media networks… including linked in… yet I see JM hasn’t done this… are there any guidelines?
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:14 pm  
Spookisback wrote:
I’m jinterested in sharing this news across my social media networks… including linked in… yet I see JM hasn’t done this… are there any guidelines?


No you knock yourself out, no guidelines I’m aware of. It’s what I’m doing.
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:54 pm  
vastman wrote:
No you knock yourself out, no guidelines I’m aware of. It’s what I’m doing.



It's been shared on social media already so no harm in sharing, but for the details about the £50k group you need to contact the club.
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:05 am  
PopTart wrote:
It's been shared on social media already so no harm in sharing, but for the details about the £50k group you need to contact the club.


I can pass your details on if you like :D

There is an application form for owner shareholders but I think it highly unlikely that’s how you’d do it if you were splashing out 50k. We did that one more in hope, I suspect it will be word of mouth so by all means push it on social media.
Re: Shares for sale in Trinity? : Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:16 am  
chissitt wrote:
Not sure if anything's changed Timmy, but one of them not sure which one said the club would not be against some sort of co-operative from fans if they wanted a collective group to invest.

I can’t imagine there’d be a problem with a group of fans putting £50 each x 10 people chipping in together and nominating one or two people to be available for shareholders meetings etc.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dave K., Scarlet Pimpernell and 87 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity