FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Squad numbers - full list in first post
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:44 am  
Guessing game for number 3…. Corey Hall
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:42 am  
Spookisback wrote:
Guessing game for number 3…. Corey Hall


If it is does that mean Murphy maybe switching to right wing despite his success on the left?
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:15 am  
imwakefieldtillidie wrote:
Fair point, but I've already eaten all the chocolate from the kids calendar because I couldn't wait another 24 days.


Absolutely shocking.
Im off to ring both the NSPCC and ChildLine to report you.....

PS I think Corey for number 3 and Lewis will get the number 5 jersey... :)
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:16 pm  
Yes. As has been said before TJ didn't wear his correct number.
It should actually be 5 Left wing 4 left centre

5 Murphy
4 Hall
3 Lyne
2 Taufua

So the numbers we have been using don't quite match
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:33 pm  
What’s everyone’s predicted 1-17 before all the numbers are released I think it will be
1. Jowitt
2. Taufua
3. Hall
4. Lyne
5. Murphy
6. Gaskell
7. Lino
8. Atoni
9. Hood
10. Whitbread
11. Ashurst
12. Tanginoa
13. Crowther
14. Proctor
15. Bowden
16. Pitts
17. Butler
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:17 pm  
WakiWaki wrote:
What’s everyone’s predicted 1-17 before all the numbers are released I think it will be
1. Jowitt
2. Taufua
3. Hall
4. Lyne
5. Murphy
6. Gaskell
7. Lino
8. Atoni
9. Hood
10. Whitbread
11. Ashurst
12. Tanginoa
13. Crowther
14. Proctor
15. Bowden
16. Pitts
17. Butler


Squad numbers mean nothing at the end of the day but Gaskell wouldn’t be my starting no. 6.
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:15 pm  
I already got one wrong but I’ll predict…

1. Jowitt
2. Taufua
3. Hall
4. Lyne
5. Murphy
6. Smith
7. Lino
8. Whitbread
9. Hood
10. Bowden
11. Ashurst
12. Proctor
13. Crowther

14. Tanginoa
15. Atoni
16. Butler
17. Kay
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:16 pm  
1315trinity wrote:
Squad numbers mean nothing at the end of the day but Gaskell wouldn’t be my starting no. 6.


I’d agree Poching was still the coach based on last year. But Mash is the new coach with new ideas and maybe he is the one to reignite Gaskells undoubted talent if he can find a way to get Lino and Gaskill to play together then I’m fine with that.

All he needs is to find a way to compensate for his loss of pace by harnessing his vast experience. Easy said but that’s what good coaches do.
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:21 pm  
I got told a lot of bits of info today that I can’t pass on, all of which I felt was positive.

But one I think I can reveal is Lineham has lost a substantial amount of weight and is one of the top trainers at the club. He’s in superb shape and raring to go.

Now I know training is not the same as playing, but one things for sure is that if you don’t train then you will never play well.
Re: Squad numbers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:31 pm  
vastman wrote:
I got told a lot of bits of info today that I can’t pass on, all of which I felt was positive.

But one I think I can reveal is Lineham has lost a substantial amount of weight and is one of the top trainers at the club. He’s in superb shape and raring to go.

Now I know training is not the same as playing, but one things for sure is that if you don’t train then you will never play well.


He lost a fair few extra pounds towards end of last season. If he’s continued with that and worked hard on his fitness then the guy should be encouraged. That’s good news and hopefully it transitions to the pitch. There’s certainly some competition for a wing spot with Murphy, Taufua, Kersh and Lineham!
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kettykat and 175 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity