FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - JD in the Bye round
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:33 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
We have a marketing department apparently, I would of thought they would be able to organise this. It sounds like that anyone wishing to go to the toilet at the club needs to seek the permission of the directors.
I would say that JD would have a strong following at the club and let’s face it he has an interesting rugby career but they obviously chose to miss an obvious money making opportunity, I guess we don’t need it.


Firstly, why are you asking us. Are you thinking someone on here has JDs diary?
2 he's already given his time for Heritage podcast
3 how do you know they didn't try?
4 how do you know JD didn't have time?

I really don't understand why you feel the need to have a little strop at the club at every opportunity. There is no basis to your point.
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:08 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
No but we like to quote how poor we are but this would have generated interest from the supporters and earned some funds but I guess we go with too busy to save face. It would appear that one of the directors managed an audience with him despite being so busy.


This Marketing department. I believe it's basically one guy, who I suspect doesn't want to be at work until ten at night every time we sign a player.

Were it Cameron Munster then maybe you'd have a point.
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:12 pm  
I was merely suggesting a moneymaking opportunity that also increased the club’s profile with supporters because based on the majority of posts we have no money.
If we tried fine but if we didn’t then a opportunity lost.
The lack of a proper marketing department is nothing to be proud of, how many times did we fail to promote our games last season.
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:41 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I was merely suggesting a moneymaking opportunity that also increased the club’s profile with supporters because based on the majority of posts we have no money.
If we tried fine but if we didn’t then a opportunity lost.
The lack of a proper marketing department is nothing to be proud of, how many times did we fail to promote our games last season.


Well very shortly my friend you'll have your chance to do something about it - I'll bet my house on it that you don't take up either opportunity.

I've been working solid on a few schemes over the last six week, all of which will hopefully make money and allow fans more of a say in the club.

I'm sure you'll slag it all off, mainly because you'll have to put up or shut up. :thumb:
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:45 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I was merely suggesting a moneymaking opportunity that also increased the club’s profile with supporters because based on the majority of posts we have no money.
If we tried fine but if we didn’t then a opportunity lost.
The lack of a proper marketing department is nothing to be proud of, how many times did we fail to promote our games last season.


You weren't suggesting. You very clearly said "they chose to miss the opportunity"

So I ask again. Why do you feel the need to have a dig at the club?
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:04 pm  
vastman wrote:
Well very shortly my friend you'll have your chance to do something about it - I'll bet my house on it that you don't take up either opportunity.

I've been working solid on a few schemes over the last six week, all of which will hopefully make money and allow fans more of a say in the club.

I'm sure you'll slag it all off, mainly because you'll have to put up or shut up. :thumb:


If you are giving up your house then I think it might be worth the investment or was that one of your pointless statements. I look forward to your money making ideas in your capacity as the unofficial marketing guru.
I don’t tend to slag off ideas, take your supporter funded mail drop, I didn’t donate because I thought it was pointless based on statistics for this type of advertising.
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:09 pm  
vastman wrote:
Yeah of course they do. You're just moaning for the sake of it as usual. :roll:

Nah I think he's just getting into panto mode again, he's played Ebeneezer for that long it's second nature to him.
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:38 pm  
chissitt wrote:
Nah I think he's just getting into panto mode again, he's played Ebeneezer for that long it's second nature to him.


Think you're being extremely harsh on Ebeneezer tbh.
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:39 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
If you are giving up your house then I think it might be worth the investment or was that one of your pointless statements. I look forward to your money making ideas in your capacity as the unofficial marketing guru.
I don’t tend to slag off ideas, take your supporter funded mail drop, I didn’t donate because I thought it was pointless based on statistics for this type of advertising.


They are not my ideas (well one is), I'm just a helper, again you over estimate my importance.
Re: JD in the Bye round : Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:19 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I was merely suggesting a moneymaking opportunity that also increased the club’s profile with supporters because based on the majority of posts we have no money.
If we tried fine but if we didn’t then a opportunity lost.
The lack of a proper marketing department is nothing to be proud of, how many times did we fail to promote our games last season.


Anything positive about the new signing ?????
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Scarlet Pimpernell and 99 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity