FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Corey Hall........signs till 2024
Re: Corey Hall........signs till 2024 : Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:54 am  
To be honest Poptart it’s a crying shame and confusing how Hall isn’t in the Knights team this year.

When you have Broadbent and a couple of young Warrington backs too i can’t see how he doesn’t at least get in the knights squad.
Re: Corey Hall........signs till 2024 : Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:09 am  
Really good news he's been signed up......
Re: Corey Hall........signs till 2024 : Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:23 am  
Trojan Horse wrote:
To be honest Poptart it’s a crying shame and confusing how Hall isn’t in the Knights team this year.

When you have Broadbent and a couple of young Warrington backs too i can’t see how he doesn’t at least get in the knights squad.


I completely agree
Re: Corey Hall........signs till 2024 : Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:15 am  
PopTart wrote:
I completely agree

If you listen to his interview he suggest he had a chance but couldn’t as he was carrying an injury
Re: Corey Hall........signs till 2024 : Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:33 am  
Spookisback wrote:
If you listen to his interview he suggest he had a chance but couldn’t as he was carrying an injury


I haven’t got round to watching it yet so thank you for that update.

How cruel that both Murphy and Hall who would likely have been a shoe in for knights both picked up injuries at the end of season/last game.

The good thing is that with what seems a higher focus on internationals moving forward that if players continue to play well there will be more opportunities.
Re: Corey Hall........signs till 2024 : Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:56 am  
Trojan Horse wrote:
I haven’t got round to watching it yet so thank you for that update.

How cruel that both Murphy and Hall who would likely have been a shoe in for knights both picked up injuries at the end of season/last game.

The good thing is that with what seems a higher focus on internationals moving forward that if players continue to play well there will be more opportunities.


For them it was unfortunate, for us it's probably a good thing. This is especially so with Hall who hade he had a good Knights game would have been of even more interest to others.

That said I think Hall is a smart cookie and sees that a decent two year deal with us and time with his main RL mentor can only improve him.

He also did himself a great favour by playing well in a few games in the SR. To be honest I thought it was a stupid idea and not necessary at the time and still do. But right or wrong I can't deny that he handled it extremely well for such a slight lad so he's pretty tough and adaptable. You have a young player who you know can play centre well but is capable of moving into the pack later in his career should he wish to, that is quite a bargaining tool.
Re: Corey Hall........signs till 2024 : Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:57 pm  
Absolutely not mentioned in tomorrow’s League Express! But they did share about Sam Eseh “will complete for a place a place in a pack that will also include Australian prop Jai Whitbread, who recently penned a contract extension through to 2025.”

So maybe we will read about Corey in the next few weeks.
Previous

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity